If you are particular about where you sleep at night, then you are definitely looking in the right place. You can rest assured that you are going to be well looked after.
Agros Guest House offers air-conditioned rooms and a leafy garden with barbecue facilities, just a 10-minute drive from Kimberley town centre.
Free secure parking is available on site.
At Argos, guests can enjoy a hearty breakfast which includes bacon, sausages and different types of eggs. Local newspapers are available in the lobby.
Agros Guest House is 3.5 km from the Big Hole, one of the largest mining pits in the world. McGregor Museum is a 15-minute drive away.
Kimberley is an extremely unique, value for money, travel destination. Kimberley is also the perfect family destination with many educational things to see and do!
- Air-conditioned rooms with en-suite bathrooms and TV with DSTV
- Private Lounge and Dining facilities with big screen TV
- Secure Parking
- Professional trained Staff
Six Air-conditioned rooms with en-suite bathrooms and TV with DSTV.
All rooms at Agros are decorated in warm colours and feature panoramic views of the garden and each room has a private bathroom.
Agros Guest House Activities:
- Guided underground tours of an operational De Beers diamond mine
- Guided tours of the old fashioned alluvial and diamond diggings still in operation, as well as guided tours to the mechanical alluvial diamond diggings.
- The Big Hole and Open Mine Museum village.
- Follow the N12 Anglo-Boer War battlefield route from Kimberley, including the famous battlefields of Magersfontein and Paardeberg.
- The Kimberley Ghost Trail is a superb guided tour of the haunted corners of Kimberley. Y
- Visit the William Humphreys Art Gallery, South Africa's only Grade 1 art gallery. This gallery houses a formidable collection of South African art, which includes San (Bushman) rock engravings.
- Visit the Alexander McGregor Memorial Museum, housing displays on the natural and history of the Northern Cape, and a fine collection of costumes through the ages. It also houses the McGregor Science Centre.
- The Sanatorium, built in 1897 by Rhodes, this magnificent building is now the Northern Cape Provincial Museum.
Click to display the map
Agros Guest House Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 4
Friendly hosts. Clean and neat facilities. Excellent breakfast. Secure parking. Will stay again.
Rating: Reviewed by Francois Raath over a year ago
We had a lovely stay. The room was most comfortable and clean. Breakfast was delicious. The aircon and swimmingpool was a treat in the Kimberley heat!
Rating: Reviewed by ilet jonker over a year ago
Very clean, comfortable rooms and very friendly owners - breakfast was also great - I will certainly recommend this establishment and I will stay there again. The owners will go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and the rooms are well planned - no noise that keeps you awake at night - overall a very very good B&B.
Rating: Reviewed by Ria Coetzee over a year ago
Very accomodating and well within the reaches of surrounding shops and attractions. Perfect stop on the way down to Cape Town with a delicious breakfast before you hit the road for the journey that lies ahead! Thank you!
Rating: Reviewed by Ryan Van Der Merwe over a year ago