Proud owners Patrick and Jeannette have created a refined haven of comfort where guests are assured of outstanding hospitality and exceptional personal service. African Sands
is situated in a prime Port Elizabeth location, Humewood, giving guests walking access to a number of entertainment options, such as:
- Port Elizabeth`s exclusive blue flag beaches
- Variety of beachfront restaurants and nightclubs
- Boardwalk Casino and Shopping Centre, Port Elizabeth’s premier entertainment complex with boutique stores and restaurants
- Humewood’s famous 18 hole golf course is nearby, which ranks in the top 20 of South Africa’s golf courses and is often thought of as one of world’s most challenging links courses.
African Sands is only a 15 minute drive to the soccer stadium (Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium), which hosted the 2010 soccer world cup in Port Elizabeth, and which holds many sporting events as well as music concerts and live shows.
Accommodation at African Sands:
When staying at African Sands, you will enjoy:
- Luxury bed and breakfast and self-catering suites
- Your own private access to your room
- Free Wi-fi Access
- Secure off street parking
- En suite bathroom
- A luxury room, equipped with microwave, fridge, tea and coffee facilities, toaster, fan, heater, television, satellite sports and entertainment channels (M-Net and Super Sport), work desk, hairdryer and much more.
In total we have five suites, each including their own en-suite bathroom, television with selected DSTV channels, microwave and fridge, tea/coffee making station, toaster, fan, two plate stove, cutlery, crockery, work desk and free Wi-Fi.
Three of our rooms have airconditioners and can have either a king, double or two twin beds in them, and there is also space for a childs sleeper couch or baby cot if required (These will be made available on request).
Room 3 has a double bed and Room 4 has a double bed and double sleeper couch if needed.
Our two rooms that are situated on the top of the property (rooms 5 and 6) can be used as a family suite as they have a double interleading door between them which can be opened if the guests require it.