Our thatched guest house, African Ambience Guest House
in the village of St. Lucia within a World Heritage Site (Isimangaliso Wetland Park) is surrounded by Koi ponds and water features, creating the perfect atmosphere for you to totally relax in whether it be indoors or outdoors. We have created a tropical paradise with a vast collection of exotic plants, orchids and bromeliads. We are dedicated to make you stay unforgettable!
Accommodation at African Ambience Guest House:
All rooms are en suite, air-conditioned, have hospitality trays and we offer Wi-Fi.
- Three very spacious, comfortable luxury rooms, with private entrance, patio, garden view and safe. These rooms can also be changed from double to two single beds. Each room also have a sleeper couch if needed to be used. The beds are king sixe beds.
- Honeymoon suite with private entrance, patio, garden view, safe, spa bath, TV and fridge. King size bed.
- Two Standard double rooms with queen size bed. These rooms are on the first floor.
- A family room is a very spacious room with one king size bed and two single beds. There is also a fridge in the room. This room is on the first floor.
At the guest house there are no activities available, but the St. Lucia area have lots to offer.
- Khula Village - Our local cultural village
- Croc and Hippo Boat safari
- Night Game drive
- Whale Watching (June to November)
- Turtle Hatching (November to March)
- Deep Sea fishing
- Fantastic Birding
- The World Heritage Tour
- Canoeing on the lakeces to Go
- Big 5 Safaris in Hluhluwe
- Horse Trails
- Cape Vidal
- Cheetah Breeding Project
- Zulu Weavers