Rustenburg is located in the foothills of the picturesquer Rustenburg Kloof in the Magaliesberg mountain range. Less than 2 hours from Johannesburg and Pretoria.
Adel-Pragt Guest House
offers spacious, tastefully decorated rooms and has the most magnificent view of Rustenburg.
Accommodation at Adel-Pragt Guest House:
We have 8 luxurious rooms:
- 6 Double rooms. With double bed. Air conditioner. DSTV. Tea & Coffee Tray. On-Suite bathroom.
- 1 Single Room. With Single Bed. Air conditioner. DSTV. Tea & Coffee Tray. On-Suite bathroom.
- 1 Self Catering Room. Own Kitchen, on-suite bathroom. Tea & Coffee Tray. Air conditioner. DSTV.
Extra: Arrange with Guesthouse
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Pets only by Arrangement
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Dining room
- Cots available
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Swimming Pool
Adel-Pragt Guest House Activities:
Nestled at the foothills of the Magaliesberg Mountains, Rustenburg is ideally situated for visiting the attractions of the North West province. The city is known for its rich platinum mines and well as being the home of the Bafokeng Nation, one of South Africa's richest tribes reigned by King Leruo Molotlegi. Rustenburg and its surrounds hold a wealth of historical and cultural sites, including battlefields, memorial graves and ruined forts from the Anglo-Boer War.
The area is also littered with archaeological remains from the Iron Age and Stone Age. The city is surrounded by natural beauty and is close to fantastic game reserves and South Africa's answer to Las Vegas - Sun City.
- Pilanesberg National Park, North West Province
- Sun City
- Hiking trails
- The Royal Bafokeng Stadium
- The Magaliesberg Canopy Tour
Click to display the map
Adel-Pragt Guest House Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Lovely place and good service . Definitely going back
Rating: Reviewed by Buhle Mbonani over a year ago