In Addo, just nest to the famous Elephants Park, discover and enjoy The Green Escape of the Molo Lolo Collection. An ideal getaway for families, nature lovers and adventure fans.
Addo African Home
used to be a farm of which it has kept all the charm, surrounded by the fresh fragrant scent of citrus from the fields.
This 2 hectares estate is divided into different sections and accommodation - The Lodge, The 5 Rondavels, The House and The Rest of the Camp. Every aspect of the domain has got an ecological and social consciousness, with some wonderful gardens, comprising of vegetables fruits, berries, various kinds of plants, flowers and trees, an organic swimming pool and more.
A few minutes away from the Estate, you will find the wonderful Addo Elephant Park beloved to be still preserved, not too touristy and enabling visitors to explore the beauty of nature on horse riding, mountain biking, hiking trails or going on a scenic drive through the park.
The beauty of nature, the security, the spirit of the estate, the malaria free aspect and the many activities to discover, make this area and Addo African Home the ideals and absolute ingredients for some perfect family holiday.
Accommodation at Addo African Home:
Addo African Home’s Lodge is made up of 5 Rondavels and the Main building with independent patio (private space). Common lounge with library, wine corner and fireplace are at the center of the building, leading onto a covered terrace where a complete and warm breakfast will be served.
Five Rondavels categorized as Superior Double Deluxe, En-suite Bedrooms with following features - Queen Size bed, Air con, Ceiling fan, Mosquito net, Closets and hanging cupboards, Mini bar fridge, Electrical adaptors, Hair dryer, Bathrobes and slippers, Organic toiletries, Safe available on request.
The Main building offering 3 En-suite bedrooms:
1 Executive Room
- Double Bedroom or Twin Deluxe Bedroom with following features - 2 twin beds convertible into a king size bed using a specialized converter. Air con, Ceiling fan, Mosquito net, Mini bar fridge, Electrical adaptors, Safe, Hair dryer, Bathrobes and slippers, Magnifying mirror, Organic toiletries, Private garden, television and DSTV, Fire place.
2 Executive Triple Deluxe Rooms
with following features - Suites with 2 twin beds convertible into a king size bed using a specialized converter and a single bed converted to a sofa. Air con, Ceiling fan, Mosquito net, Mini bar fridge, Electrical adaptors, Safe, Hair dryer, Bathrobes and slippers, Magnifying mirror, Organic toiletries, Private garden, television and DSTV.
- Rooms meet Molo Lolo standards (expect for DVD Players) and include the following facilities - Welcome drinks, Free WIFI, Safe, DSTV channels, Security, CCTVs and 24 hrs. Personnel on premises, Honesty bar/mini bar, Wine corner, Air dryers, Bath robes and bedroom slippers, Organic amenities, Baby cot on request, Tea and Coffee stations, Ironing board and iron on request.
(Meeting room and Seminar on request.)
- Elegant building open to the exterior. It is composed of 5 Standard bedrooms, En-suite; 3 family bedrooms and 2 doubles (double or twin). They are equipped with en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilets. As a self catering accommodation, common room offers a large kitchen equipped with appliances, accessories and crockery as well as a large table with benches.
Rooms do not have private televisions, but large screen is available on the living room area. WI-FI will be available throughout the complex freely.
3 Family standard bedroom
(for up to 4 people), En-suite with following features - Twin beds (convertible to king size bed) + bunk beds, Fan, Safety box available on request, Tea and coffee station, Heating wall panels, International adaptors, Hair dryers, Organic Amenities, Braai facilities. Baby cot available on request.
2 Double/Twin standard bedroom
En-suite with following features - Twin beds convertible in king size bed, Fan, Safety box on request, Tea and coffee station; International adaptors, Hair dryers, Organic Amenities, Braai Facilities. Baby cot available on request.
The Rest Camp
- Near by the House, the Rest Camp is made of 2 colonial tents. 2 Colonial tents equipped with Double beds and 2 or 3 single beds which can be changed based on client requirements (up to 5 people with single beds), mosquito net, fan and with following features:
- Braai facilities
- Table and chairs
- Small external terrace
- Private bathroom with shower and basin as well as toilet is offered next to each tent
- Guest can enjoy facilities from the House (self catering)