Situated away from the noise of the main road yet still within walking distance of the tourist centres and excellent restaurants.
Swellendam is the perfect stopover on your way to the Garden Route, they are approx 15km from the beautiful Tradouw's Pass that will take you on to the Route 62, Barrydale and Oudtshoorn.
Only 2 hours from Cape Town, come relax and spend a weekend recharging your batteries next to the Langeberg mountains, sleep late and enjoy a full English breakfast next to their sparkling pool.
Walking distance from Marloth Park for the hikers and birdwatchers. Enjoy their historical beauty and many artists that reside in this picturesque town Enjoy our old fashioned South African hospitality in this highly recommended Guest House.
Suezann or Olwyn will welcome you with a complimentary drink. With plenty to do in Swellendam be sure not to cut your stay short.
An area abounding in natural beauty, Swellendam offers:
- Liqueur tasting at Wildebraam.
- Wine tasting on the Robertson Wine Route.
- We offer small conference facilities for up to 15 people.
- Hiking in Marloth Park Nature Reserve or Bontebok National Park.
- Day trips to Cape Agulhas, over the pont at Malgas, Witsand (where the whale babies are born) and de Hoop Nature Reserve.
* Cape Agulhas
* Whale Nursery
* River Rafting
* Sunset Cruises
* Drostdy Museum
* Faerie Sanctuary
* Robertsons Wine Route
* Wildebraam Liqueur Farm
* 6 Van Blommenstein Street, Swellendam.
All rooms are en-suite and are beautifully furnished with percale cotton linen, soft fluffy towels.
Rooms are equipped with SABC TV and M-Net, along with tea / coffee making facilities, ceiling fans and heaters.
All rooms have their own entrances for peace and privacy.