A1 Kynaston Bed & Breakfast is a highly recommended, well established B&B in the Jeffrey`s Bay area. It has been in the business for more than 18 years.
Experience peace and tranquility in a relaxing atmosphere, away from the busy main road. Sharon, Paul and Karen offer a warm and friendly welcome with great comfort at A1.
A true home from home atmosphere, set in a tranquil up market residential area of Jeffrey`s Bay, with breathtaking sea views.
They offer a generous breakfast to start you on your day. There will be coffee, tea and biscuits in your room. While one has breakfast one can gaze over the endless unspoiled beach and maybe watch the dolphins, whales play in the waves, only 500 meters away.
We offer delicious breakfasts, English or Continental and we also cater for Vegetarians.
A1 Kynaston is small enough to care for your every need.
This excellent B&B was a semi-finalist in the AA accommodation awards, has 3 stars with The Tourism Grading Council.
We offer a communal lounge with a television where guests can meet one another. The indoor braai area and sundeck is also available.
Accommodation at A1 Kynaston Bed & Breakfast:
Nature Room (Ground Level):
Queen Sized Bed, Two Single Beds, Private Bathroom, Open Plan Room, Separate Entrance, Equipped Kitchenette, Private sundeck and patio, Full Sea View and Braai (barbeque) area, partly DStv, own control.
Fisherman`s Room (Ground Level):
One Double Bed, Equipped Kitchenette, Private Entrance, En-suite Shower, Enclosed Courtyard and Private Entrancem partly DStv.
Bird Room and Cream Room (Second Floor):
Queen Size Bed, Bathroom on the landing, Private sundeck and patio, cream room double bed. Would suit Family or 4 people. Outside stairs.
Sea Forever Suite (Second Floor):
Two Inter-leading Rooms, Queen Size Bed, En-suite Shower, Large Lounge with Bunk Beds, Small Equipped Kitchenette, Access to sundeck, outside stairs coming and going not a problem.
The flower room is a back room and no sea view en-suite.
A1 Bay View:
A1 bay view top floor has a kitchen, with washing machine etc. Fully equipped:
- dining area
- indoor braai
- sea view
- double bed
- double and two single beds en-suite shower
Strandloper Room and Beachcomber Room:
Lower floor are two units with private entrances. Both have kitchenettes, en-suite and televisions.
A wing of A1 Bay View:
- double story apartment
- fully equipped kitchen
- dining room
- lounge deck
- overlooking the communal swimming pool
- upstairs two bedrooms with full bathroom
- the most fantastic views of the bay
You can choose between self catering or bed and breakfast.
- Day trips to Addo with your host Paul (honorary wildlife ranger)
- 1 hours to the Shochia Game Park, (its fantastic!)
- half an hour drive to the Shumba Lion Park (near Patensie)
- 3,8 km to the Centre of Jeffreys Bay
- No Accommodation will be honoured without a 50% deposit of the full amount
- One nights stay pay whole amount
- Balance payable before or on arrival
- In event of premature departure, the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged
- Refunds on accommodation can only be given if accommodation can be re let
- Refund less R150 handling fee
- Arrival time is 14h00 and departure is no later than 10h00 am in peak season
- Guests will be held personally liable for any damage caused to premises and / or contents as a result of their negligence
- Guests undertake to make themselves aware of and to abide by the rules and regulations of this establishment.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
DVD and/or VCR
A1 Kynaston Bed & Breakfast is a Self-Catering and Bed and Breakfast in Jeffreys Bay Eastern Cape South Africa