The a`Vue Guest House is a small private guesthouse in a quiet and privileged residential area with ocean views from Somerset West. From the elevated terrace and pool area you have a wonderful view of False Bay and the nearby sea. After sunset you can enjoy the lights of the beach and Gordons Bay.
The extensive breakfast is available on our terrace with a great sea view.
You can spend pleasant hours in our pool and on the spacious pool terrace.
Accommodation at a`Vue Guest House:
All rooms are en-suit and have the following features:
- Aircon with heating and cooling
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Large beds (king size 1.80 m)
- Adapter for European electrical plugs
- DSTV Channels, TV
- Minikitchen, equipped with fridge, micro wave, kettle and dishes (no cooking possible)
- The most beautiful and most famous Vergelegen wine estate in the country. In addition to the mansion in the ultra-modern winery buildings Langeberge Mountains be seen.
- The suburbs of Gordon's Bay and the beach have been genuinely nice beaches. Expresses recommended is a trip in the evening hours on the coastal road towards Kleinmond.
- An impressive view of False Bay and the Cape Peninsula can be enjoyed from Sir Lowry's Pass.
- Stellenbosch is one of the most beautiful places in South Africa. The University City is located in the wine and fruit growing area.
- The most beautiful of the world. Cape Town. As a highlight of the visit is certainly the case of Table Mountain with its spectacular views over the city and its suburbs.
- Not to be missed is a visit to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and a stroll in the lively city center, at Long Street, Government Street to the Company's Garden and Greenmarket Square.
- As one of the most important Apartheid Museum is the District Six Museum, this museum is certainly a must for any Cape Town visitor.
- Also do not be missing the tour around the Cape Peninsula.
- Majestic mountains and green valleys are discovering on the classic wine route. It leads over Franchoek to Paarl and Stellenbosch.
- The N2 at exit no. 43 exit and on the R44 (direction Stellenbosch) drive. At the next intersection (Main Road / Broadway) turn right into Main Road.
- At the 2nd Traffic lights turn left onto Scholtz Road and immediately enter the first street right onto Bayview Road.
- At 4th Junction, turn sharply left into the Uitzig Drive. The a Vue is on the right side.