A Ridgeview Lodge
- Panoramic splendor coupled with generous comfort, - a warm welcome for the discerning business and leisure traveler. Five star accommodation in the beautiful Durban city of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.
Ridgeview Lodge`s 5 star outstanding characteristic is its position. Ideally situated and with the promise of comfort and luxury in relaxed, unhurried, peaceful and secure surrounds; your stay is guaranteed to be an enjoyable one.
Your hosts Gary and Tosca will make you feel at home from home.
Secluded and peaceful, yet close to the city, beaches, restaurants, tourist attractions, golf, uShaka Marine Park and the International Conference Center. Spectacular views of Durban, the Indian Ocean and the Bay.
Winner of Guest House - AA Accommodation Awards on numerous occasions and also listed Hall of Fame Award several times.Facilities and Services
* Supreme comfort and warm hospitality
* Spectacular views of Durban and the Bay
* Sparkling swimming pool set in lush, tropical landscaped garden
* Air-conditioned theme pub
* Delicious South African and Continental breakfasts
* Secure open parking with remote control security
* Office facilities
* Laundry service
* Safety Deposit box
* All credit cards accepted
* Attention to Detail and Cleanliness
* Free WiFiAccommodation at A Ridgeview Lodge:
Seven stylishly decorated en-suite bedrooms are fully carpeted, air-conditioned and equipped with television (satellite and cable), radio/alarm, safe, hair-dryer and direct dial telephone with e-mail connection facilities.
Gowns, iced water, tea/coffee with biscuits plus fresh fruit will help to make your stay a more pleasurable one.
Rooms are strictly non-smoking.Child Policy:
No children under the age of 12 years.
A Ridgeview Lodge Activities:
Places of interest in the City of Durban:
- uShaka Marine World
- Victoria Market
- Harbour Tours
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin and Whale watching
- Pavilion and Gateway Shopping Centers
- Islamic Mosque
- Temple of in Chatsworth
Click to display the map
Lovely hosts and beautiful clean rooms with thought put into the needs of the guests. It could be a home away from home. Breakfast was delightful as well.
We were very pleased to be there for 3 days. I will come back at the end of January 2009.