Situated directly above historical Simons Town with stunning views of the naval harbour and False Bay Yacht Club, A Boat House is perfectly positioned for whale and dolphin watching. Take a short stroll to the charming village, famous Boulders Penguin Beach, Restaurants, shark diving centre or Yacht Club.
A Boat House is a 4 star Bed & Breakfast retreat with a nautical theme. Therese and Ludwig lived in the Caribbean on boats for years, hence `A Boat House` is a tribute to that time. Enjoy a full English and continental breakfast on the deck, whilst watching the navy ships and yachts. Self-catering by arrangement.
Have a sun downer on your deck in the evening and listen to the guinea-fowl and Hadedas or enjoy a swim in our solar heated indoor pool. Barbeque available on the deck or in the indoor pool area.
Accommodation at A Boat House:
Luxury rooms are tastefully decorated in the colour of the ocean, with white cotton percale linen, giving a Caribbean feel. Lots of attention to detail and little touches.
All bedrooms have spectacular sea-views with covered balconies and all offer television, free Wi-fi, fridge, safe, hairdryer, heater, tea tray and private entrances.
Also provided pool / beach towels and beach umbrellas.
- The village is 1 km from a Boat House
- Shark-diving and Whale watching boat trips leave from the pier: 1,5 km from a Boat House
- The famous Boulders Penguin beach is 6 km from a Boat House
- The Cape Point Nature reserve is a 15 minute drive from us
- Constantia wine route is a 25 minute drive from Simonstown
- Kirtenbosch Botanical Gardens are a 40 minute drive from Simonstown
- Stellenbosch and Franschoek wine route are a 45 minute drive from Simons Town
- Cape Town Waterfront and Table Mountain is a 45 minute drive from A Boat House
25 Dolphin Way, Simonskloof, Simonstown, 7995