7 Star Oase, is an invitation-only luxury lodge located in the heart of the African bush. Nestled on the banks of the spectacular Blyde River, the 530-hectare resort is accessible only to residents and invited guests.
The sumptuous, tented style suits sleep a total of 6 overnight guests at any time and combine enchanting opulence with modern technology.
It’s tented accommodation with a difference, spacious open plan areas, expansive windows that fill the room with light and optimize game viewing, luxury bathrooms, private decks and outdoor showers blend harmoniously into the bush.
Discover mouth-watering culinary delights, unrivaled South African hospitality and exceptional service complete with your own personal butler available 24 hours a day to pamper your every need.
Let Africa entrance you as you explore over 30 km of bush trails on foot or in our 4×4 vehicle, independently at your whim, or together with one of our professional bush guides as you track some of the extraordinary wildlife co-habiting with you.
Have a picnic or dinner in the bush, sleep out under the stars listening to the calls of the wild, go fishing in the pristine Blyde River, lounge by the pool sipping cocktails, watch the sunset from our raised sundowner deck or sit by the Boma listening to the sounds of African wildlife while you swap stories of incredible sightings.
When you’ve had enough of the great outdoors, watch a movie in our private cinema with state-of-the-art large projector and Dolby Atmos sound or laze in your room and choose from over 40,000 movies and tv shows to watch on your 8k television.
Despite being in the bush, far away from everything, every room also has 100mbit internet so that you can keep connected with the outside world.
And for those wanting to spot the Big 5, we are less than one hours drive from the world-famous Kruger National Park and adjacent Klaserie and Timbavati Private Nature Reserves.
* 10 minutes from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport
* 15 minutes from Kapama Game Reserve
* 60 km from the Blyde River Nature Reserve / Blyde River Canyon / Panorama Route
* 50 minutes from the Kruger National Park - Orpen Gate
* 50 minutes from the Kruger National Park - Phalaborwa Gate
* 30 minutes from Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre
* 20 minutes from Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre (HESC)
* 30 minutes from Swadini Resort and Blyde Dam
Children under 12
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Pets only by Arrangement
Airport Shuttle Service
24-Hour Room Service
Special Meals on Request
Bar on the Premises
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Fireplace on the Premises
Communal Satellite TV
DVD and/or VCR
Hiking / Walking Trails
Arts and Craft
- If cancelling 3 days before arrival, forfeit 80% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 20 days before arrival, forfeit 15% of the booking total.
* Cardholder & ID/Passport must be present at check-in.
* Credit card used for the online payment must be present at check-in.
* Check-In: 13:30.
* Check-Out: 10:30.
* We regret no children under the age of 10 years.
Hoedspruit Airport - Eastgate Airport, R40, Hoedspruit, 1380
Continue to Argyle Rd
2 min (400 m)
Drive along Klaserie Rd/R40
13 min (14.9 km)
Drive to your destination
23 min (8.4 km)
Wild Rivers Private Nature Reserve
R40 Phalaborwa Road, Hoedspruit, 1380