Located just 2.3 km from Muizenberg Beach, 7 on Henwick has 3 bedroom house in Cape Town with a shared lounge, a garden, as well as a shared kitchen. This property has a patio, free private parking and free Wi-Fi.
The vacation home is located on the ground floor and is equipped with 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a microwave and a fridge. Towels and bed linen are available. The vacation home has a sun terrace. A grill is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of 7 on Henwick.
Facilities and Services:
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Full Kitchen: Toaster, Stovetop, Oven, Kitchenware, Electric kettle, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Bathtub or shower
- Street parking
- Free Secure parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Barbecue and facilities
Lakeside, False Bay - Lakeside lies between the suburbs of West Lake and Muizenberg, with the rugged Steenberg, Mountain of stone, towering in the backdrop and the Zandvlei (sandy lake) in the foreground.
This is a highly sought after residential area and caters for a range of income levels, the upper end of which occupy homes along Bunker and Leicester Roads with superb views of the lakes, sea and the Hottentots-Holland Mountains in the distance. As you enter Lakeside, the Zandvlei trust has established a pavement garden that has not been without blooms since it was planted, and which indicates the edge of the wetlands. A quiet pathway passes a pond and there is a bench that overlooks the Nature Reserve.
Below Lakeside, the Zandvlei Lake offers a number of activities - yachting, windsurfing and canoeing - and there are glorious beaches within moments of Lakeside - Muizenberg and Boulders, home to one of Africa’s few land-based penguin colonies, provide some wonderful swimming opportunities - whilst Clifton, on the Atlantic side of the peninsular, offers wonderful people-watching opportunities when not swimming or sunbathing.
* Zandvlei Estuary Nature Reserve (0.5 km)
* The Masque Theatre (1.6 km)
* Westlake Golf Club (1.6 km)
* Westlake Square (2.4 km).
* Groot Constantia (7.7 km)
* Chapman’s Peak (10.3 km)
* Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens (11.6 km)
* Boulders Beach Penguin Colony (11.9 km)
* World of Birds (12.3 km)
* Table Mountain (16.3 km).
* Muizenberg Beach (2.2 km)
* St James Beach (3.2 km)
* Danger Beach (3.6 km)
* Kalk Bay Harbour Beach (4.3 km)
* Fish Hoek Beach (5 km)
Cape Town is a summer paradise, with balmy temperatures and sunny days. Cape Town gets almost all it’s rainfall in winter, so expect warm and cloudless days. It can also get windy at any time of year, and kite-surfing is a popular summertime activity.
- Payment upfront to confirm reservation.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
- R250 cleaning fee charged per stay (non-refundable)
- R1000 breakage deposit charged, this will be refunded to you on departure.
- This will not be refunded if you break any house rules, or if anything is broken, damaged or removed from the house or property.
- Maximum capacity for the house is 6 people.
- No parties or events are to be held at the premises.
- No smoking inside the house. Quiet hours are between 10PM -7AM, so please keep the noise restricted to inside the house.
We do take children. The establishment has not been baby-proofed.