66 On Monzali is perfectly situated, just off the N3, 1.2km from the Hilton Life Hospital, 5 minutes from Hilton College and St Anne’s, and 30 minute drive from Michael House, well positioned for families, business men hospital visitors and retreats.
We are a new B&B who aspire to being super hosts and a preferred B&B in the Hilton Area. Come and experience our warm hospitality. We are devoted to creating enduring relationships with our guests by providing highly personalised services and gracious hospitality in an informal yet elegant setting.
Our greatest asset is our people and achieving guest satisfaction is our number 1 goal. In short our mission is to provide an outstanding experience for you, our guest, from your arrival to your departure!
* Hilton has much to offer. We are right on the doorstep of the beautiful Midlands Meander which offers fly-fishing, cheese and wine tasting, mountain biking and gorgeous country restaurants.
* If you love a game of Golf, the Victoria Country Club and Sakabula Golf course are a putt away.
* The Karkloof offers beautiful walks, MTB single track riding for advanced and beginner cyclists, Trail running and for the more adventurous Karkloof Canopy Zip line tours. The Karkloof farmers’ market on Saturdays is a real treat offering freshly baked breads and produce.
* Nelson Mandela’s Capture sight and sculpture. Midmar Dam for boating and picnics and of course the famous Midmar mile. Hilton Arts festival
* Great Schools, Hilton Life Hospital and fabulous restaurants are available in our quaint Village.
- No reservation is confirmed without proof of the full payment or a presentation of a payment voucher by a registered travel agent.
- A verbal or e-mail booking without pre-payment and presentation of the necessary documentation is not seen as a confirmed booking.
- A presented quotation is not seen as a reservation or confirmed reservation.
- Reservation requests (followed by a quotation) cannot be guaranteed. Please re-confirm availability if the quotation is accepted before making payment.
- 66 on Monzali accepts the following methods of payments: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Direct deposits (POP required), and Credit Card Payments.
- As soon as proof of payment (e-mailed) has been received, 66 on Monzali B&B will issue a reservation number used for further correspondence and checking – in purposes.
- 66 on Monzali reserves the right to charge for any damage or breakages incurred during your stay.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children over the age of 12 are charged at the adult rate.
- No refunds will be made on cancellations 7 days prior to booking. 50% of the booking fee will be refunded on cancellations 8 or more days prior to the booking.
- In the event of an in-house guest checking out prior to the booked departure date, 66 on Monzali B&B reserves the right to charge for the full duration of the original booking, unless the room is re-sold for the remainder of the stay.
- In the event of a reservation being guaranteed by a Travel agent voucher, credit card, or company bill back voucher, the full value of the reservation will be charged.
- 66 on Monzali reserves the right to cancel reservations in writing 24 hours prior to arrival date. Any credit balance due to the guest will be reimbursed to him/her within a 24 hour period.