66 Chaka’s Cove is situated in the very popular Shakas Rock, Ballito. Short walk to the beach and basic shops. This beautiful one bedroom holiday apartment is perfect for a romantic getaway for two or a holiday for a family with small children. There is a sparkling pool in the complex with braai/BBQ facilities and play area for the kids to enjoy.
- This Lovely one bedroom 1 bathroom unit is a ground floor unit (does have steps down to the unit).
- The unit has free uncapped Wifi and Netflix.
- We supply Linen and bath towels only.
- Breakfast Cleaning is charged as a separate service and can be requested 24 hours before, cancellations on cleaning at least before 17h00 on the previous day.
- Chaka’s Cove complex has a laundromat, swimming pool and braai/BBQ area for guests to enjoy. The complex has shaded parking and within walking distance of a pizzeria, restaurant and shops.
Shaka’s Rock has a beautiful Tidal pool with ocean pools for kids to play and Adults to swim.
Ballito Area has lots of attractions to name a few :
- Sugar Rush Park : Mini Golf , Jump park , Bicycle riding , Coffee shop , free play park , Laser tag , spa and hair dresser.
- Monkey Land
- Ballito Ski Park
- Club Venture
- The Market
Chaka’s Cove is situated in the very popular Shakas Rock, Ballito. Short walk to the beach and basic shops. This beautiful one bedroom holiday apartment is perfect for a romantic getaway for two or a holiday for a family with small children.
- If cancelled by 30 or more days before arrival date, 0% of the total price of the reservation will be charged and there will be 100% refunded.
- If cancelled between 21 and 30 days before arrival date, 25% of the total price of the reservation will be charged and there will be 75% refunded.
- If cancelled between 14 and 21 days before arrival date, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged and there will be 50% refunded.
- If cancelled between 7 and 14 days before arrival date, 75% of the total price of the reservation will be charged and there will be 25% refunded.
- If cancelled in less than 7 days before arrival date, 100% of the total price of the reservation will be charged and there will be no refund.
Reservations and Payment:
- The establishment operates on a self-catering basis and does not provide or arrange other services such as meals, personal laundry, transport, tours, functions, events, parties, baby-sitting, and conferences. We will however, on request endeavor to provide details of suppliers that should be able to provide these services directly to the guest.
- The names and relationship of the persons sharing the unit must be provided when the reservation is made.
- Reservations will not be confirmed until the booking form and/or confirmation email and proof of payment is provided.
- Payment Terms/Cancellations: A 50% deposit is required to secure bookings. The balance can then be paid via EFT / booking site.
- Refundable breakage deposit is R 1 000,00 Refunds are processed within 7 working days of departure. No cash refunds will be issued on departure.
- There is a Exit and line fee that is paid to the establishment of R 450,00. This is for when you leave . Any other breakfast cleans will be charged separately at R180,00 per clean .
- The guest retains personal liability for the bill until the employer, agent, or person that made the reservation on his or her behalf has settled it.
- EFT is the preferred method of payment. We do not except Credit cards.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Quotations are valid for 24 hours unless otherwise specified. Subject to availability upon acceptance. In case of a double booking the payment that reflects in the bank account first will secure the accommodation and the later payment will be refunded in full.
- Refunds on cancellations will only be made after payment has been finally cleared by the bank.
Arrival and Departure:
- Check in time is between 14h00 and 20h00 unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Check out time is by 9h00 unless prior arrangements have been made. This is to enable the room to be prepared in time for new arrivals. Late check outs may be charged for.
Parking and Access:
- Motor vehicles may only be parked in designated/corresponding unit no 75 and visitors only in the non-allocated/visitors parking. Trailers may be parked in designated areas only. (First left coming into Main gate).
- One remote control and set of keys are provided per unit. The cost of replacement keys and remote control is R500.00. Rooms must be locked, windows closed and keys handed in to the caretaker prior to departure.
- No visitors will be permitted without permission.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Guests to provide access to their own delivery services (e.g. take-aways) using their gate remote control.
Security and Storage:
- Although the establishment takes reasonable steps to ensure the safety and security of guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security. Keep units locked at all times and place valuables in a safe place.
- Braai/BBQ, Entertainment Facilities and rules. Please be considerate when it comes to noise levels. No loud music, televisions or making a noise which will disturb other guests.
- Use of pool between 5am to 11pm. Gate must be closed at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at the swimming pool, jungle gym and do so at own risk.
- No bottles or glassware/objects and food in the pool area.
- Unfortunately no pets are allowed.
- There are designated braai/BBQ areas for you to enjoy. No open fires are allowed on balconies.
- No cycling, skating and skate-boarding are permitted in any areas.
- No fireworks are permitted in or around the estate property.
Please be considerate when it comes to the use of the plumbing and electrics. Kindly switch off most lights when not in a room and ensure the outside lights for your unit is switched off in the morning. Please always leave the unit in a neat, electrics off (fans, air cons, lights and taps) and doors locked before leaving.
This is a Non-smoking unit. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony and outdoors. Please be considerate of cigarette buds lying in or around the garden. A deep cleaning fee may apply for smoking inside the unit.
Loss or Damage to Establishment/ Property:
The guest is liable for any loss or damages (excluding wear and tear) to the property of the establishment.
- The establishment cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents us from fulfilling our obligation to guests. We will take all reasonable steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions.
- Unanticipated interruption to the electricity, water, sewage to, from or on the guest house property.
- Industrial action, civil uprising or criminal activity.- Fire, frost, flooding, subsidence or any other force major event.
- Please take note of above T’s and C’s mentioned as you may lose your deposit and be charged for any extra damage.
12 Main Road