3 On Camps Bay is a luxury four star 15 bedroom Boutique Hotel & Spa in the up-market and trendy Camps Bay, Cape Town.
Located in a cul-de-sac overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Twenty Seven on First offers a quiet retreat where you can vacation in the utmost luxury and pampered style.
Our individually decorated luxury en-suite rooms have been designed with the holiday or corporate traveler in mind.
We have a large open plan top floor which can be adapted into a relaxed and comfortable conference area. The seating consists of 4 large couches and 2 large coffee tables, creating a relaxed setting for a maximum of 14 people.
-Camps Bay beach - 400 meters
-Clifton beach - 2 kilometers
-Restaurants - 400 meters
-ATM - 400 meters
-V & A Waterfront - 5 kilometers
-Table Mountain Cable Car - 3 kilometers
-Cape Point - 55 kilometers
-Wine Route - 30 kilometers
Also available is a 2 bedroom self-catering cottage with views of Table Mountain. It has 2 bedrooms ensuite and a private lounge and kitchen. There are limited views but it does open onto a private courtyard which ensures bright and sunny rooms.
There is a separate entrance with off street parking available to cottage only. Features: -15 Bedrooms -Twin/double/queen or king size beds -Crisp white percale cotton linen.
Each room has satellite TV -Wireless internet broadband -Air-conditioning -Heating -Tea/coffee facilities -Continental Breakfast -Room safes -Hairdryers -Stunning sea and mountain views -Off-street parking -Laundry facilities -Fridge.
From the airport:
- You drive directly onto the N2 Highway, following the City / Cape Town signs. Drive along the N2 Highway following the Sea Point / Waterfront signs till you come to traffic lights which is the end of the highway.
- Carry on driving straight up Buitengracht Street following the Camps Bay /Table Mountain Cable Car signs. Buitengracht becomes Kloof Nek Road.
- You continue driving straight up the mountain till you come to a circle at the top. Continue round the circle and drive down Camps Bay drive, which is a long winding road going down towards the sea.
- You will pass THE HUSSAR GRILL on your left. Continuing towards the sea, you will cross over a 3-way stop street at Houghton Road. You will note the Veterinary Clinic on your right.
- Take the first right into First Crescent. DRIVE SLOWLY AS IMMEDIATELY (WITHIN 10 METRES) you will need to turn sharp right into cul-de-sac (at no 23) on your right hand side. We are the third house on the left, no 27 is clearly marked.