- Our cottage is situated steps from the ocean and exudes an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. An easy 90 minute drive up the Cape`s famous West Coast will lead you to beautiful, unspoiled Britannia Bay - a haven for nature lovers.
We offer a relaxed self-catering holiday and comfortably sleeps eight guests. It comprises four double bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room with an indoor braai and games room. There is a full size billiard table for entertainment. There is also an adjoining flatlet which sleeps 4. Enjoy the sea facing patio with an outside braai and fish smoker. Outside also offers a hot water shower and a 20 m boardwalk to the beach.
The house is let as a unit but there is an adjoining flatlet which sleeps 4 and can be hired at an extra charge together with the house.
Accommodation at 3 Dolphins:
- The main Bedroom has sea views and is equipped with a queen sized bed and en suite bathroom with shower. There is a safe and hairdryer.
- 2nd Bedroom has sea views and has a double bed.
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms have 2 single beds each.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower.
- All linen provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and coffee plunger.
- Dining room has indoor braai.
- Lounge has doors opening onto the patio with sea views. DSTV full bouquet provided.
- Games Room with full sized Billiard table, a small library and some games.
- The patio provides sheltered seating and has an outdoor braai.
- There is a hot water shower in the courtyard.
3 Dolphins Activities:
The abundant sea and bird life remain a prime attraction for our guests. Miles of sandy beach await you down the boardwalk. Swimming is perfectly safe in this sheltered bay, as is kayaking, surfing, windsurfing and body boarding. There is a slipway close by from which to launch your boat and enjoy the company of dolphins, seals and whales. You can even try to net crayfish or jive for white mussels (licence required) or have a go at water skiing. Shelly Point, with its restaurant, spa and golf course is a 10 min walk from our cottage.
Click to display the map