26 On Chamberlain Guest House
- situated in Top Town, Queenstown, South Africa and overlooking the majestic landmarks of Bowkers Kop and Longhill, this exclusive award winning Victorian style guest house (circa 1902), provides secure, on-site, privately allocated under-cover parking bays together with swimming pool, pool lounges, honesty bar, entertainment lounge with fireplace and air-conditioned dining room catering for the discerning business and leisure traveler.
- Highly Commended accolade from the AA Travel Guides/American Express Travel Awards.
- Eastern Cape finalist in the Lilizela Tourism award for the Best Guest House.
- Eastern Cape winner of the Lilizela Tourism Award for the Best Guest House.
- Finalist in the Sanlam Top Destination Awards.
Your hosts, Andrew and Charlotte Meyer are former owners of 3 award winning guest houses and together have over 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry. We also provide scrumptious home cooked dinners, full buffet breakfasts and lunch packs by arrangement.
Accommodation at 26 On Chamberlain Guest House:
Our bedrooms comprise 3 deluxe rooms and 9 standard rooms all of which are furnished with under floor heating, electric blankets, 100% cotton percale linen, luxurious curtaining with 100% block-out lining, 4 speed ceiling fans, remote controlled air-conditioners, FREE Wi-Fi Internet connections, bedside clock radios, tea/coffee making facilities, adjustable mood lighting, full en-suites (bath and shower) with adjustable shower roses, hair dryers and 32” flat screen LCD televisions with DSTV.
Facilities & Services:
- Honeymoon Couples
- Pets only by Arrangement
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Limited Room Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Internet Access
- Tourism Information Desk
- Fax & Photocopy Machine
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Xhosa / Zulu
- Communal Television
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
- DVD and/or VCR
26 On Chamberlain Guest House Activities:
Take a game drive through the Lawrence De Lange and Longhill Game Reserves. Visit the famous Ruth Locke Shell Art Gallery and Queenstown Museum. Go fishing on the Bonkolo Dam.
Try your luck at the Queens Casino. Play a round of golf at the Queenstown golf club situated only 800 m from the guest house. Climb Bowkers Kop or stroll around the Berry Conservancy.
Click to display the map
Health & Climate:
Please note Queenstown is extremely cold during the winter months from May to August.
26 On Chamberlain Guest House Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
26 on Chamberlain is really a home away home. We enjoyed our stay in such a warm, clean and caring environment. We will gladly recommend it to our family and friends.
Rating: Reviewed by Doreen Bassie on 29 October 2018