201 Oyster Quays is situated on the second floor of this prestigious development, overlooking the Indian Ocean and the beautifully landscaped gardens. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury self-catering, vacation rental apartment is located in the heart of Umhlanga Rocks, and within 80m of the main swimming beach with private beach access.
The apartment accommodates a maximum 6 people in 3 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a queen size bed. The second bedroom comes with queen size bed and third bedroom have twin beds. Quality bed linen, bath and beach towels are provided. Leading off the open plan lounge and dining room are sliding doors which take you out onto the stunning patio with spectacular views of the tropical gardens and the sea.
There is nothing better than to enjoy your evening sundowners or that morning cup of coffee whilst taking in the tranquility of the entire setting. The kitchen is modern and fully fitted, including a fridge, microwave oven, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. The apartment is serviced daily excluding Sundays and Public Holidays.
About the Apartment:
- FREE high-speed uncapped Wi-Fi
- DSTV (Satellite TV) Smart TV
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in lounge/dining area
- The apartment is serviced daily excluding Sundays and Public Holidays
- The apartment is 80m from the main swimming beach in Umhlanga and a few minutes walk to the nearby popular restaurants, bars and supermarkets
- Direct beach access
- Breathtaking sea views
The apartment is within easy walking distance of the Umhlanga Village and several upmarket restaurants, bars, coffee shops and supermarkets. The facilities on offer are exceptional. There are numerous hotels in the immediate vicinity where children can enjoy ten pin bowling, game arcades and a whole lot more!
For the water enthusiasts, there is deep-sea fishing, dolphin viewing, scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing or just relaxing on the beaches or taking a long leisurely walk or a jog on the 5km beach Promenade. The award-winning Pier is also a must-see and was recently voted the “Best Pier in the World”. There are several world-class golf courses in the immediate vicinity. Ushaka Marine World is just a 20 minute drive from The Oysters.
Visit the Moses Mabhida Stadium (home of the 2010 Football Word Cup). Hire a Segway or a bicycle for a ride along the Durban Promenade which stretches for miles. Umhlanga Lagoon Reserve Nature Trails – Guided Nature Walks Enjoy the beauty of the forest, the thrill of crossing the lagoon on wooden bridges.
The Hawaan Forest is a small remnant of a pristine dry coastal forest that is rich in biodiversity. Umhlanga Rocks is the jewel of the KwaZulu-Natal coastline and is one of the most sought after holiday resorts in South Africa whilst still retaining its unique seaside village feel. If you are looking for a holiday, at any time of the year, Umhlanga is definitely first choice!
- If a confirmed booking is cancelled the monies received will only be
refunded once the apartment has been re-let.
- Check in is after 14:00 hours and before 18h00 on the day of arrival. Check out is before 10:00 hours on the day of departure.
- Quality linen, bath and swimming towels are provided.
- The maximum occupancy of six persons in the unit (6 persons) must not be exceeded under any circumstances. Failure to adhere to this will result in the extra people having to move out with immediate effect, or the booking will be cancelled and no refund given.
- Under no circumstance do we allow students or bookings where all persons are under the age of 25. This is a Body Corporate Rule.
- The apartment is serviced daily except on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- No parties or large gatherings are permitted by The Body Corporate of The Oysters. This ruling will be strictly enforced.
- This is a no smoking apartment. Smoking is only permitted on the patio.
- A R2000 incidental deposit is required. This deposit is refundable after departure, provided the apartment is left in good condition.
- To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation. We will seek compensation for any cancelled accommodation that cannot be re-let, including premature curtailment.
- Accommodation will be automatically cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date.
- Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation or “non arrival”.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING:
The Terms and Conditions of this booking are deemed as being accepted on receipt of the deposit / credit card details.