2 Gecko`s is ideally located in the historic Point Village and is a very modern up-market beach house with beautiful African dcor situated approximately 20 m from the sea and tidal pool with great views.
2 Geckos can accommodate 2 families (sleep 10).
The ground floor has 3 bedrooms, one with double bed, one with 2 single beds and one with two double bunker beds plus 2 bath-rooms, living room and mini kitchen.
Steps lead to the first floor with main bedroom, en-suite bathroom, open plan kitchen (main), dining room and fireplace. Full sea view. Huge balcony with 270 view with braai-place and Weber. Dishwashing-, washing machine and lockable garage with unit.
Luxury accommodation is available for a maximum of 10 people and comfortable furnished for a enjoyable weekend or holiday. Entrance to the Village is controlled, and there is 24-hour security in the Village.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, supper or sundowners at nearby beachfront restaurants. Twelve restaurants are within walking distance.
Mossel Bay is well known for its moderate climate which offers hot summers and mild winters for an ideal summer or winter retreat to visit the beach.
- We are ideally located for dolphin, shark and whale watching or for diving at the Point.
- There are 12 Golf Courses within a 50 km radius of The Point Village, and 2 within 10 km from the Village. Amongst them the worlds renowned Fancourt & Lynx courses.
• Cancellation: In the event that a guest cancels a reservation the accommodation provider will make all endeavours to fill the cancelled dates.
• Cancellation Alternative: As an alternative to cancelling a booking, a guest may choose to transfer their booking“as is” to a friend or family member. Dates will remain as booked and will not be rescheduled by the accommodation provider.
• Cancellation Fees: If the accommodation provider is able to fill a cancelled booking the deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee of R 400.00 plus any additional costs incurred in filling the vacancy.
• Cancellation Fees: For cancellations 30 days or less, or no-shows during both peak and off peak seasons where the resulting vacancy is unable to be filled , 100% of the deposit will be charged. For cancellations between 30 an 90 days during both peak and off peak seasons where the resulting vacancy is unable to be filled, 50% of the deposit will be charged. For cancellations more than 90 days prior, during both peak and off peak seasons where the resulting vacancy is unable to be filled , 20% 0f the deposit will be charged. Failure to arrive on the reservation date will incur full payment .
• Cleaning and Damages: A fixed amount of time is allocated to clean the house at guest departure. The house should be left in a tidy state which includes washing and drying dishes. The guest is responsible for any damages or breakages.
• Late Checkout: If not pre-arranged with management, checkout after 10am where cleaners are delayed will be charged at R 200.00 per hour or part thereof.
• Change of date: A change of date will be considered under the same guidelines as for cancellations listed above.