Separated by the promenade and a well-tended public garden, 16 An Der Mole is a luxury apartment in a prime location on the edge of Swakopmund`s main swimming beach.
An Der Mole self-catering villa has three bedrooms and two bathrooms with a main en suite.
The massive balcony has a barbecue that overlooks the sea and the apartment is fully furnished to luxury standards.
Facilities at 16 An Der Mole:
- Double garage
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms main en suite
- Lounge with satellite television
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large balcony with sea view
- Barbecue and sun loungers
- Open-plan dining area
- Laundry and dishwasher
* Highest Sand dunes
* Living Desert tours
* Cape cross seal colony
31 days + prior to arrival 10% of the deposit amount paid (only applies where refunds need to be issued)
30 to 22 days prior to arrival, 25% of the invoiced amount
21 to 16 days prior to arrival, 50% of the invoiced amount
15 to 8 days prior to arrival, 75% of the invoiced amount
7 to 0 days prior to arrival, 90% of the invoiced amount
All cancellations will be reconfirmed in writing, non receipt of a cancellation confirmation means that the reservation
has not been cancelled, irrespective of whether an email has been sent.
- Enter Swakopmund from Windhoek.
- You are in Sam Nujoma street, turn right into any street until you get to Theo Ben Gurirab street
- Turn left into Theo Ben Gurirab until you get to Ludwig Koch street.
- Turn right into Ludwig Koch and look for An Der Mole # 16.
- To collect the keys come to Cornerstone Guesthouse at 40 Hendrik Witbooi Street.
- Follow direction boards as you enter Swakopmund.