Welcome to 15 on Penguin Guest House, your home away from home, where your rest is guaranteed. Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Awake to sweet fresh smells of Fyn Bos, the sea breeze, the echoes of birds and the crashing of waves in the distance. Book in for an evening of luxurious unwinding and see all the beauties and treasures that the South Peninsula has to offer.
15 On Penguin Guest House is only minutes away from the Cape Point Nature Reserve where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet and The Boulders Beach, home to the large colony of African, Jackass Penguins.
Set along the green Glen Marine mountain slopes, Simons Town, overlooking beautiful Simons Bay and False Bay, you will find us.
Facilities and Services:
- Jacuzzi Bathrooms
- Braai /BBQ Facilities
- Restaurant Facilities
- Large Dining Room
- Secure On site Parking
- Laundry/Ironing on request
- Breathtaking Sea Views
- Wedding Venue
- Honeymoon Suites
- Airport Shuttle
- Lounge with television and DVD
- Large Garden area open to guests
- Conference Facility Available
- Whale watching (September November)
Accommodation at 15 On Penguin Guest House:
All of our suites are individually themed, some in soft relaxing colours and others in more bold and flavorful shades. They are furnished stylishly to enhance their unique use of color for not only elegance but comfort too.
- Within walking distance; Glen Cairn Beach also a prime spot for watching whales, Scratch Patch and hiking trails.
- Glen Cairn Train Station.
- Simons Town, with all its rich naval history, it has a small waterfront, restaurants, shops, pubs, museums and boat charter activities i.e. shark cage diving.
- Simons Town Country Club offers outdoor activities in the form of golf and squash.
- Sea Kayaking is popular in the bay, kayaks can be rented at the Simons Town water front.
- Horse riding available from Imhoff farm (about 20 minutes away by car).
From Airport N2 towards cape town then unto the M5 towards Muizenberg follow boards towards Simons Town ( take the scatch patch turnoff to the right) into dido valley road then next turnoff to right penguin drive stop at number 15 you home from home.