Welcome to 15 on Penguin Guest House, your home away from home, where your rest is guaranteed. Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Awake to sweet fresh smells of Fyn Bos, the sea breeze, the echoes of birds and the crashing of waves in the distance. Book in for an evening of luxurious unwinding and see all the beauties and treasures that the South Peninsula has to offer. 15 On Penguin Guest House
is only minutes away from the Cape Point Nature Reserve where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans’ meet and The Boulders Beach, home to the large colony of African, Jackass Penguins.
Set along the green Glen Marine mountain slopes, Simon’s Town, overlooking beautiful Simons Bay and False Bay, you will find us.
Facilities and Services:
- Jacuzzi Bathrooms
- Braai /BBQ Facilities
- Restaurant Facilities
- Large Dining Room
- Secure On site Parking
- Laundry/Ironing on request
- Breathtaking Sea Views
- Wedding Venue
- Honeymoon Suites
- Airport Shuttle
- Lounge with television and DVD
- Large Garden area open to guests
- Conference Facility Available
- Whale watching (September – November)
Accommodation at 15 On Penguin Guest House:
All of our suites are individually themed, some in soft relaxing colours and others in more bold and flavorful shades. They are furnished stylishly to enhance their unique use of color for not only elegance but comfort too.
15 On Penguin Guest House Activities:
- Within walking distance; Glen Cairn Beach also a prime spot for watching whales, Scratch Patch and hiking trails.
- Glen Cairn Train Station.
- Simons Town, with all its rich naval history, it has a small waterfront, restaurants, shops, pubs, museums and boat charter activities i.e. shark cage diving.
- Simons Town Country Club offers outdoor activities in the form of golf and squash.
- Sea Kayaking is popular in the bay, kayaks can be rented at the Simons Town water front.
- Horse riding available from Imhoff farm (about 20 minutes away by car).
Click to display the map
15 On Penguin Guest House Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 2
Hi I went with my daughter during school holidays and OMG the place is very clean and the freindly staff really made us feel at home, it is true when they say its home away from home :) the uncle there also suggested the places to visit during our stay i will definately go back there
Rating: Reviewed by Victoria Manuel over a year ago
Friendly staff and quiet room but a little bit far from the centre of Simon's Town.
Rating: Reviewed by Henri Stelzer over a year ago
Other Accommodation near 15 On Penguin Guest House:
Accommodation options within 8km from 15 On Penguin Guest House include:
This 3 bedroom holiday house is situated along our beautiful coastline, about 150 m away from the quiet Glencairn beach.
Moonglow Guesthouse situated on the slopes of the Simon's Town Mountain Range close to the Boulder's Beach Penguin Colony and Cape Point Nature Reserve.
Choose from a spectacular entire seaside Holiday Villa or a separate one bed apartment for Holiday Rental. Both with amazing views and self contained amenities. Simply put, both options are an oasis of fun, peace, tranquility and meditation.
per unit, Max: 2
With 4 lovely, separate self catering units, Simonsview boasts stunning sea and mountain views. A great place to unwind, relax, and enjoy all of Cape Town’s many attractions.
Relax and unwind in our brand new contemporary African themed guest house with 180 degree ocean views from our 5 luxury en suite bedrooms. Here you will find all the modern comforts.