West Coast Life Lodges Activities:
- Watersports: Kayaking, canoeing and rowing, windsurfing, kite surfing, water skiing, jet skiing and surfing. You can rent equipment for all these activities contact us at West Coast Life, Langebaan.
- Fishing at Langebaan Lagoon, the most popular pastimes are deep-sea and fresh-water fishing expeditions. In the past the lagoon was home to a whaling station, the remains of which can still be seen on the island in the bay.
- Birdwatching: Langebaan is an excellent spot for viewing the wide variety of birds. Two hides on the shore of the lagoon provide a vantage point for observing the 250 species of birds that call this area home.
- West Coast National Park: For a leisurely drive or cycle ride through the park, where you could see tortoises, zebra, gemsbok, wildebeest and ostrich among other wildlife. From August to October, the park is a riot of colour when wild flowers of every hue cover hill and valley.
- Fossil Park: Fourteen hectares of fossil-rich land, 10 kilometres outside Langebaan, where you can see the fossilised remains of early animals, such as lion-sized sabre-toothed cats and three-toed horses.
- Whale-watching: From June to November, especially to see the Southern Right Whales which mate and calve here.
- Golf: There's an 18-hole course, with grass greens, at the Langebaan Country Club, a 10-minute drive from Harrison's House.
- Horseback rides: Yet another way of exploring our beautiful countryside, wildlife and flowers in our spring season.
West Coast Life Lodges Map:
West Coast Life Lodges Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 11
reviews. - View all Guest Reviews
Everything was excellent, I have enjoyed my stay with my family they enjoyed too. Just a breakfast that that people have to wait a bit for refill maybe if you can have a strict time that breakfast served from 8am-10am maybe and have enough for everyone to eat, because it is sad when you most of the eats is finish. Other than that "Thumbs Up" to Calypso Villas
Rating: Reviewed by khanyisa Macikama over a year ago
Awesome views, very friendly staff and a perfect weekend get-away. Thank you for a great stay!
Rating: Reviewed by Lethabo Tloubatla over a year ago
Lovely room with gorgeous view and delicious breakfast served while watching the same amazing view. We will be back.
Rating: Reviewed by Barry Ellis over a year ago
Baie vriendelike, hulpvaardige diens. Netjiese kamers met 'n asemrowende uitsig oor die Langebaan Lagoon.
Rating: Reviewed by Johan Rautenbach over a year ago
Other Accommodation near West Coast Life Lodges:
Accommodation options within 8km from West Coast Life Lodges include:
Thera 29 is a comfortable house in Calypso Beach which is a peaceful and quiet security complex halfway between Langebaan and Club Mykonos.
per unit, Max: 8
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Crystal Lagoon Lodge is situated a few feet from the ocean’s frame. The ambiance celebrates one of the world’s rare sea lagoons. Crystal Lagoon Lodge rests on a fynbos-sheltered dune in the private beachfront estate of Calypso Beach, Langebaan.
Calypso Mansion is a comfortable house within very close proximity to the beach on the beach in the private security residential area of Calypso Beach, Langebaan.
Calypso Blue is a large, comfortable, luxurious self-catering house within one minutes’ walk from the tranquil beaches of Calypso Beach, Langebaan.
Royal Azure is situated in Blue Lagoon which is a security complex located halfway between Langebaan and Club Mykonos.