Situated on the historic Bloemendal farm, established by grant in 1692 by Governor Simon van der Stel. Paddabult Self Catering Cottages
is surrounded by lush vineyards with the imposing Boland mountains in the background.
Our beautifully designed hillside Paddabult Self Catering Cottages will provide you with a unique pastoral experience.
Equidistant from Franschhoek, Paarl and Stellenbosch and only 45 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and the V&A Waterfront, yet far enough from the hustle and bustle of the city, Paddabult Self Catering Cottages offers you total relaxation on a working wine and fruit farm.
Accommodation at Paddabult Self Catering Cottages:
Our tastefully appointed cottages, each accommodates up to 4 people in a two bedroom & one bathroom cottage. The main bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom features two single beds.
The fully equipped open plan kitchen and livingroom with television has large sliding doors, leading to an extensive patio with a built in barbeque facility, providing a breathtaking view of the lemon trees and surrounding mountain ranges.
After a day in which the many activities of the area can be experienced, you can enjoy a relaxing braai (BBQ) on your private patio.
Features at Paddabult Self Catering Cottages:
- Kitchen, open plan fully equipped
- Bedroom with a double bed
- Bedroom with two single beds
- Built in cupboards
- One bathroom with shower
- Television with. DStv facilities - Hotel Bouquet available
- Secure parking within security fencing
- Air-conditioner in the livingroom
- Braai (BBQ) area on patio
- The cottage is serviced daily
- 40 minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport
Paddabult Self Catering Cottages Activities:
- Take a stroll on the farm and enjoy the fantastic views on the Paarl-Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit one or more of the seven wine estates in the immediate area.
- Walk over to Noble Hill wine estate across the road and enjoy a glass of wine or even a picnic lunch with picnic basket and utensils supplied by them - a cellar tour can be arranged on request.
- Visit the famous neighbouring Le Bonheur crocodile farm and take a tour to see these huge monsters basking in the sun.
- Visit one of the many local restaurants with their lovely cheeses, olives, mezze and of course quality wines.
Paddabult Self Catering Cottages Map:
Other Accommodation near Paddabult Self Catering Cottages:
Accommodation options within 8km from Paddabult Self Catering Cottages include:
Located some 12 km from Stellenbosch. Self-catering accommodation units with breakfast, fireplace in Vineyard cottage, braai-places, swimming pool, hiking, cycling.
per person sharing
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the mountain, Villa Middagkrans is situated in Paarl in the Western Cape Region, 1.7 km from Wilderer Distillery. Free private parking is available on site. Every room includes a flat-screen television.
per person sharing
Angala Boutique Hotel and Guest House is where homely luxury blends with the pristine beauty of nature. Located in the heart of the Cape Winelands between magnificent mountains, Angala is a retreat for body, mind and spirit.
Minimum of 2-night stays.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
The name means ``nice wine" and is exactly what you can enjoy here, in the heart of the Cape winelands. The historic family home is a perfect base from which to explore the wine or fruit routes
Flanked by the majestic Simonsberg Mountains in the picturesque Franschhoek valley, this stunning property is located on a working wine estate. The hotel has it all, luxurious accommodation, award winning Spa, and stunning facilities to host events.
per person sharing