Who is Naries Namakwa Retreat?
Naries is a beautiful & romantic hideaway on the edge of the Spektakelberg between Springbok and Kleinzee. We offer a unique experience amid spectacular scenery. We are well positioned for exploring the greater Namakwa Region from the Richtersveld in the north to the shipwrecks in the west, and during the wild-flower season, we are right where the action is, situated on a 6000ha piece of semi-desert (Namakwa-) land…
Naries is an establishment that’s renowned for our delicious (world-class!) meals, warmhearted hospitality, friendly staff and variety of comfortable accommodation. This includes 3 unique domed luxury mountain suites, a Cape Dutch Manor House with five stylish en-suite rooms and two newly built self-contained family cottages.
Where exactly are we situated?
- Easy accessible on a tarred road,
- 27km west of Springbok (N7),
- On your way to Kleinzee (R355),
- Namakwaland in the Northern Cape Province,
- South Africa
- GPS Coordinates: : -29° 42` 8.52", +17° 39` 57.10”
- Tranquility: We offer a total getaway from the pressures of city life; a relaxing country retreat; something different!
- Quality: We pride ourselves in the quality of our product; service and attention to detail.
- Diversity: Our range of accommodation options cater for every need: from the luxurious Mountain Suites; classical Manor House to our family friendly Self-Contained Cottages.
- Hospitality: Your Comfort and need for Scrumptious Cuisine, is our priority…
- Nourishment: Our scenery, friendly staff and delicious meals are sure to turn your stay into a tantalizing experience, to return once again year after year....
- Namakwa Mountain Suites:
- Naries hosts 3 Luxurious En-suite Namakwa Mountain Suites.
- All meals are served in our Manor House Dining Room. Rates include Breakfast & Dinner.
- Each suite is equipped with a Tea & Coffee Station and a Small Bar Fridge, stocked with a variety of Snacks & Drinks for purchase.
- Child Policy: We can accommodate children age 12 & older, provided that they are willing to share a 2nd Unit. Normal adult rates apply. Children 11 years or younger cannot be accommodated.
- Manor House:
- The Manor House hosts 5 Classical En-suite Manor House Rooms.
- Rates include Breakfast & Dinner.
- Child Policy: We can accommodate children age 12 & older, provided that they are willing to share a 2nd Room. Normal adult rates apply. Children 11 years or younger cannot be accommodated.
- Family Self Catering Cottages:
- 2 Luxury Cottages to choose from; ± 105 m2 each
- Ideal for families travelling together as well as those who love to self cater.
- Layout of each Cottage:
- 2 Bedrooms: One with King size Bed and One with Twin beds each with en-suite bathrooms (Main bedroom has bath and shower)
- South-East Facing with amazing mountain views.
- Indoor braai/ Fireplace
- Outdoor braai
- Fully furnished with kitchenette (Top quality finishes)
- Child Policy: Children welcome (Special Rates for children age 5 to 11). Under 4 stay free.
- Occupancy: Minimum 2 people & maximum of 4 people.
- Provided: Bath Towels, Bed Linen, Guest amenities & Cleaning Materials
- Ceiling fans & Wall Heaters
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry Service on request
Naries Namakwa Retreat Activities:
- Succulent & Wild flower Heaven
- Photographic Paradise
- Romantic Destination (Honeymoons!)
- Excellent Food...
- Shipwreck Tours
- Gateway to Namakwaland and the Richtersveld
Naries Namakwa Retreat Map:
Health & Climate:
We are positioned in a MALARIA-FREE ZONE
Naries Namakwa Retreat Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 4
Me and my family loved Naries. We stayed in one of the self catering cottages, and it was beautiful. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Such a great stay, thank you.
Rating: Reviewed by Diane Downard on 15 July 2016
Very nice place. Very clean. We did not have the time to do some hiking trails. But we would like to go there again and to do so. Dinner was great! Don`t miss it!
Rating: Reviewed by Joerg Falk over a year ago
The place was great, food was fantastic, need improvement in cleaning, Our room wasn't that clean on the floors mainly the bathroom but everything was perfect and service was excellent.
Rating: Reviewed by Tumi Letebele over a year ago
The service and the accommodation in the Mountain suites was excellent! What a great idea!
Rating: Reviewed by Judith Mohr over a year ago