Moon Shine on Whiskey Creek
is set on 14 hectares of unspoiled indigenous forest in the very heart of the Garden Route.
10 minutes from Plettenberg Bay, 1000 miles from reality, a stones throw from a myriad of attractions.
Come and the Experience the enchantment of the forest from the comfort of a lovingly handcrafted wooden cabin nestled among the trees. Or drink in the views from the wide veranda of the charming garden cottage.
Accommodation at Moon Shine on Whiskey Creek:
All units are fully equipped for self catering and some units have flat screen televisions with select DSTV channels and Butterfly Garden Cottage offers free Wi-Fi.
Each private unit has:
- An outdoor braai / barbeque area
- An indoor wood burning fireplace
- All you need for self catering
- A bathroom with shower, toilet and basis
- Percale linen
- Towels, but no beach towels
- Safe off street parking
- Some units have flat screen television with select DSTV
We are very proud of the Green Hearts awarded to us for our efforts to protect and conserve the environment by implementing the following practices: Recycling, Water Wise Practices, Sustainable Energy Acumen, Eco Architecture and Conservation.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Cots available
- Internet Access
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Parking (off-street - open)
- Other Language
- Hiking / Walking Trails
- Swimming Pool
Moon Shine On Whiskey Creek Activities:
There's a sparkling swimming pool for you to enjoy, a fabulous playground for the kids and a three quarter hour hike takes you to a beautiful natural mountain pool - a magical place to swim and picnic.
There are plenty of birds to be identified and you are almost assured of a Knysna Loerie (Turaco) sighting, Vervet Monkeys provide entertainment free of charge, and if you're lucky there's Bushpig and Bushbuck to be spotted.
The Exploring Days:
- Less than 5 minutes away: The Barnyard Theatre, Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary, Bramon Wine Estate, Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary, The Puzzle Park and AfriCanyon Kloofing Adventures
- Less than 10 minutes away: Keurbooms River for canoeing, Keurboomsstrand Beach and Enrico's fabulous restaurant, Monkey Land, Birds of Eden, The Elephant Sanctuary, Tenikwa Wildlife Sanctuary
- Less than 15 minutes away: Plettenberg Bay, Shopping, Galleries, Restaurants, Beaches, Golf Courses
- Less than 20 minutes away: Natures Valley, Bloukrans Bungy
- Less than 30 minutes away: Tsitsikamma, Storms River, Knysna
A great place for "free range" children and grown ups.
Moon Shine On Whiskey Creek Map:
Other Accommodation near Moon Shine On Whiskey Creek:
Accommodation options within 8km from Moon Shine On Whiskey Creek include:
Private nature reserve on edge of indigenous forest with breathtaking views of surrounding valleys and mountains. Well known for its outstanding cuisine, African decor, style & personalised attention.
Tamodi Lodge is situated high up above the Keurbooms beaches in Plettenberg Bay area, facing the Tsitsikamma Mountains and overlooking a beautiful indigenous forest valley.
per person sharing
That Place is a comfortable 3 bedroom home. Open plan living area with plenty of books, Dstv, games. Great chidren's room! Private swimming pool & sauna. Great views over the valleys & elephant sanctuary.
Antler Country Lodge is located in a country setting just outside of Plettenberg Bay. The lodge offers comfortable accommodation in a variety of log cabins and self-catering units.
per person sharing
Tranquil, peaceful, beautiful are three of the best-suited words to describe Tarn, with its spectacular views of sprawling gardens, majestic mountains and forests, it’s very easy to get lost in the beauty of the property and its surroundings.
per person sharing