From the moment you arrive at Brenton on Sea Cottages you will be treated to the unspoilt surroundings, Brenton hospitality and thoughtful amenities, situated a mere 2 minute walk from the beautiful Brenton beach. Go home enriched with unforgettable memories and great stories to tell.
Brenton on Sea is situated on the scenic Garden Route coast line and nestles between the Indian Ocean and the hills of the Western Head of Knysna`s Estuary, a 16 km drive from Knysna. It`s the perfect base and safe haven from where you can explore the treasures of the Garden Route.
* All linen and bath towels provided. (Please bring beach towels)
* Daily housekeeping services
* 6 DStv channels, SABC 1-2-3 & Etv
* Wifi vouchers available
* Coffee/tea provided for the fist night
* Heater and extra blankets
* Iron and ironing board only in Chalets, not in Cabins
* Travel cot with bedding available upon request
* Swimming pool (Not heated)
* Outside barbeque / Braai facilities
* Shaded parking
Our accommodation include self-catering chalets and semi self-catering cabins. The chalets have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge and a fully equipped kitchen. The cozy wooden cabins for couples consists of a bedroom, en-suite bathroom, semi self-catering kitchen and balcony.
Cabins for couples:
The cozy wooden cabin with own balcony has one double bedroom, en-suite shower bathroom, semi-self catering kitchen with a small fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, portable barbeque and deck chairs. There is no stove and no lounge.
Chalets for 5 or 6 people:
Well appointed thatched log Chalets ideal for families and friends each with 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge and a fully equipped kitchen. Build in barbeques close to your front door with grids and garden chairs.
Chalets for 2 - 4 people:
Well appointed thatched log Chalets ideal for families and friends each with 1 double and 2 single bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge and a fully equipped kitchen. Build in barbeques close to your front door with grids and garden chairs.
Brenton On Sea Cottages Activities:
Activities and Attractions:
* Brenton on Sea Beach Walk is an easy 4.54 km (one way) stroll to Buffalo Bay and takes around 2 hours. Enjoy breakfast or lunch at Buffalo Bay overlooking the ocean.
* Come and enjoy some exciting rock and surf angling. Brenton boasts very popular angling spots, like Castle Rock, Jaapse Bay & The Blokke.
* There are several coves to the east of Castle Rock that invite exploration.
* Fishermans walk is a romantic and scenic cliff top path where schools of dolphins and whales are often spotted.
* Paragliding is a popular pastime and tandems are available for those seeking adventure.
* Lake Brenton provides a jetty and slipway for boats and canoes.
Other Garden Route Activities:
The Knysna Elephant Park, Forest Walks, Birds of Eden, Monkeyland, Tenikwa Wildlife Awareness Centre, Living Local Community Experiences, Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours, Cycle Tours, Deep Sea Fishing, Sailing, Whale and Dolphin Watching, Featherbed Nature Reserve and Lagoon Cruises. Info available at the Brenton Office.
Brenton On Sea Cottages Map:
Other Accommodation near Brenton On Sea Cottages:
Accommodation options within 8km from Brenton On Sea Cottages include:
Villa Castollini is a magnificent Tuscan style luxury guest villa set at the top of Brenton-on-Hill with a breathtaking view of the Knysna estuary by day and an enchanted wonderland of lights by night.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean and surrounding natural beauty. Brenton on Sea Chalets are a scenic 15 min drive from central Knysna. Accommodation ranges from the Honeymoon Suite to quaint log cabins and the spacious, sc Family House.
per person sharing
Papillon Bleu is situated on the sea side of the famous Knysna Heads - a breathtaking 15 minute drive from the centre of Knysna in South Africa's Garden Route. Stunning views, magnificent sunsets.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Bay View Guest Apartments Brenton-On-Sea Knysna offer you Stunning 180 degree sea and nature views with the best Sunset ever .
Whale watching in season from Jun-Nov abunt Bird watching.
Excelant self-catering apartments with equiped kitchens.
Guest Rating: (13 reviews)
All you need is love & the Beach. Brenton On Rocks Guest House offers 4 star luxury holiday accommodation for everyone. Splendid 180 Degree full sea views. The perfect whale watching spot & dolphins almost daily.