Nisela Safari Lodge
is nestled at the foot of the Lebombo Mountain range, in the heart of the lowveld. We offer different types of accommodation in a valley abounding in wildlife.
Our Guesthouse at Nsoko is based 4.4km from the main camp, offering comfortable clean fully equipped and air conditioned en-suite rooms. For overnight stays or conferencing. Our luxurious chalets are situated 1 km from the main camp with tranquil surrounding and roaming Plains game.
We also entertain the budget backpackers or those wanting a true cultural experience in our Beehive huts in a traditional village. The caravan and campsite is situated conveniently along the north-south route of Swaziland.Accommodation at Nisela Safari Lodge:
Mpisi Safari Camp - Swazi Village:
- Twin Beds
- Traditional Swazi Accommodation
- Suited for the budget traveller
- Communal ablutions with showers
Mpisi Safari Camp – Campsite:
- Braai facilities
- Ten stands with electricity
- Basic kitchen facilities
- Communal ablution facilities with toilets and showers
Bhubesi Safari Camp - Honeymoon Rondavel:
- Double Bed
- Air Conditioned
- Unique features
- En-suite bath and shower
Bhubesi Safari Camp - Rondavels
- Wooden deck
- Seven Rondavels
- Air conditioned
- En-suite bath and shower
- Twin beds downstairs and a staircase leading to a mezzanine floor with two more beds
Visiting Nisela Safari Lodge is not a holiday, it is a pilgrimage to an ancient land, where nature progresses at its own pace while we sit back in total tranquility, savouring and revitalising.
Our two conferences facilities and restaurant can cater for parties, functions, conferences and private meetings. It is a beautiful setting amidst indigenous trees, bushveld and the ever present birds and wild animals, who feed on the lawns and drink from the sprinklers. All event rooms have their own private bar and an adjoining conference centre.
Nisela Safari Lodge Activities:
- Walking Trails
- Team Building / bonding outings
- Swazi Traditional Dancing by prior arrangement
- A Restaurant offering buffet & ala carte meals and drinks all day.
- Birding. According to some ornithologists, Nisela is a close second to Ndumo, the best birding area in the world.
- Guided Game Viewing. Antelope endemic to the area, Giraffe & Zebra.
Nisela Safari Lodge Map:
Health & Climate:
Climate generally Hot
We had a great stay in a wonderful rondavel in the bush. It was clean and very big and comfortable. The breakfast was included and we could make our own choice. The people were friendly and enjoyed talking to them.
The staff were very helpfull, the accomodation very good, and food also very good
So impressed with Nisela and its staff! They went out of their way in the evening to deliver our dinner to the chalets and set up a table in the conference centre, as they had a big booking at the restaurant and there was 13 people in our party! Lovely food, all arrived at the same time - what a pleasure! Well done!