Room Type: En Suite Safari Tents

Each tent has a thatched A-frame roof with supporting gum-pole structure and covered patio, canvas sides with large windows offering fixed mosquito screens and roll-down flaps.


Rates Include: 3 meals and guided activities
Dates ( Valid from - to )
2019-01-01 - 2019-12-31
2020-01-01 - 2020-12-31
Rate per single person
R 5995.00
R 6360.00
Rate per person sharing
R 4995.00
R 5300.00

28+ days prior to arrival - 20% of the total amount 27-21 days prior to arrival - 40% of the total amount 20-14 days prior to arrival - 60% of the total amount 13-0 days prior to arrival - 100% of the total amount Please ensure that you have adequate cancellation insurance to cover the above