• Grading: 
  • Galenia Estate
  • Galenia Estate
  • Galenia Estate
  • Galenia Estate
  • Galenia Estate
  • Galenia Estate
  • Galenia Estate

Room Type: Guest Suites

There are 8 king size double bedded rooms and 2 twin bedded rooms. All are en-suite with free standing baths and outside showers.


Rates Include: Breakfast
Dates ( Valid from - to )

2017-10-01 - 2018-03-31
2018-04-01 - 2018-05-15
Rate per single person

R 2175.00
R 1650.00
Rate per person sharing

R 1450.00
R 1100.00

Full prepayment of the total accommodation is required within 48 hours after making the reservation to secure such a reservation. - Minimum fee for any cancellation R300. - More than 28 days prior to date of arrival, forfeit 10% of the total amount. - 21 to 28 days prior, forfeit 25% of the total amount. - 14 to 21 days prior, forfeit 50% of the total amount. - 7 to 14 days prior, forfeit 75% of the total amount. - Less than 7 days prior or no show, forfeit 100% of the total amount. In event of premature departure the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.