In addition to the full cancellation of a reservation, any amendment to an existing reservation, which results in the value of the revised reservation being less than the original value, could result in cancellation fees being levied, according to the following schedule:
- No cancellation fees will be incurred for cancellations or changes 46 days or more prior to arrival;
- Cancellations fees of 50% of the total reservation is payable for cancellations and changes received between 45 and 30 days prior to arrival;
- A 100% cancellation fee is payable for cancellations received within 29 days of arrival;
- A 100% cancellation fee is payable for non-arrivals (no-shows).
If the arrival date of the itinerary is postponed prior to or on date of arrival and then cancelled at a later stage, the fees that applied at the time of amendment will be enforced if the amount is greater than the new cancellation fees.
Modification and cancellation charges may be levied on any other reservations amended or cancelled online, irrespective of the channel through which the reservations were originally made, and subject to the terms and conditions.
- Conservation levy is always excluded from the booking amount and needs to be settled on arrival.