Wildekrans offers bed and breakfast accommodation or self catering in the Homestead and Cape Cottages, all complete with four poster beds and log fires.
Dinner is available on request and children are welcome.
Wildekrans Country House Activities:
* Enjoy leisurely walks in the grounds or hiking trails in the surrounding area.
* Go mountain biking, explore the Elgin Fruit Route, do the Walker Bay Wine Wander or stay at home and play a game of Petang (boule).
* If you'd like to watch whales or go to the beach - Hermanus is only 20 minutes away.
* Wildekrans Country House is associated with the award-winning Wildekrans Wine Estate in Botrivier. Guests can enjoy these outstanding South African wines at the guest house or travel down the Houw Hoek pass and enjoy them at the Wildekrans Cellar.
* Wildekrans is part of the Green Mountain Eco Route, the world’s first biodiversity wine route, offering scenic beauty, natural diversity of terroir and a wide range of wine styles.
Wildekrans Country House Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
The most beautiful surroundings, extremely comfortable rooms, stunning garden, great food & wine, friendly and relaxed hosts...we'll definitely return.
Rating: Reviewed by Jens Eggers over a year ago