Nestling at the foot of the beautiful Hottentot Holland Mountains where they tumble into the sea at Gordons Bay.
Whale Views offers two self catering apartments Dolphins Leap and Dolphins Rest.
Set on the edge of the Wine Route, they are the perfect exclusive getaways from where you can explore Cape Town and the Western Cape.
Just 30 minutes from Cape Town International Airport; 5 minutes from the stunning, blue flag Bikini Beach and so close to the sea that you can hear the whales blow from your room
These two luxurious holiday destinations benefit from a panoramic.
We are a small family run set up and its important to us that our guests get the most out of their stay!
This means we are normally able to help with any special requests for your stay.
* Head out to sea from the old harbour we can arrange deep-sea or Cray fishing trips.
* For those not keen to land their own catch there are excellent local restaurants and many offer first class fresh sea - food.
* Hire bicycles or mountain bikes to take in the beautiful scenery and get up close to the lovely flora and fauna.
* Or just go walking on the mountain trails.
* Take a drive along Clarens Drive. This spectacular scenic coast road is hard to better anywhere!
* Visit the local riding stables, they offer scenic rides for beginners and more experienced riders.
* Stroll in the beautiful Harold Porter Botanical gardens.
* If you seek something a bit more noisy and exciting visit the Biosphere Reserve for eco friendly quad bike trails.
Dolphins Rest (sleeps 2):
Luxury flat - spectacular views -Twin bedroom & lounge / diner. Have views of False Bay and mountains they open onto garden with Pool/bbq.
Full kitchen, washing machine and large bath bathroom with bath & shower DSTV, parking, safe. Luxury linen.
Dolphins Leap (sleeps 4):
Luxury 2 bedroom flat + spectacular views. Double room, twin room & lounge / diner. Open to large balcony with full sea & mountain views .
New kitchen & large luxury bathroom. Pool/BBQ + views. parking, DSTV, luxury linen, quiet and private.
From the N1:
- Drive south along the R44.
- Cross over the N2 at Somerset West
- Remain on the R44 as it passes through the Strand and on to Gordon's Bay.
- Drive though Gordons bay past the new harbour and then the old harbour towards Rooiels.
- About a half a kilometer past the old harbour
- Turn left off the R44 into Protea Drive.
- We are the last house on the left.
* Whaleviews 4, Protea Drive, Gordons Bay, Cape Town.