Wellvale Resort, a top class eco-tourism hideaway, is bordered by the Mvoti River and boasts spectacular views of the Nsikeni Mountain. Situated in the popular Dolphin Coast region, Wellvale is only a short drive from Durbans King Shaka International Airport, we are lockated 25 min drive inland from KwaDuKuza/Stanger with 15/20 min dirt road.
Accommodation at Wellvale Resort:
Accommodation is provided in luxury African cottages along the river with outdoor showers and king-sized beds, or in our family house which can sleep 8 people comfortably. We also have three shaded campsites we are fully self-catering.
2 person cottage
Our 2 person cottages offers a wave of comfort. Inside you will find a king size ore 2 singe beds, private seat, small full kitchen ceiling fan and television. Each lodge has complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, and outdoor furniture to sit and admire the view. These lodges have an outdoor shower and an indoor bathroom with a bath.
4 person cottage
Our family cottage is an luxury four-sleeper has a balcony that commands the best views of the Mvoti River and Ensikeni Mountain. With an outdoor shower, comfortable kind and single beds and a bathroom fully equipped with a bath, shower and washbasin, this is an ideal choice for a family. The lodge is fully equipped with television and DStv (basic package), tea and coffee making facilities and full kitchen.
In a private wing of the main building we have created a spacious Family house for 8 max, with own onside parking, private garden with Lapa & garden/mountain view. Inside you find a launch area with comfortable couches and tv/Ovhd, big full kitchen with dinner table, 2 smaller bedrooms with single beds, 2 x big bedroom with one with 2 single beds the other with king size bed. 2 bathrooms one with shower only, the second bathroom with shower & bath all this t sleep 8 guest max comfortably.
Wellvale offers 3 grass level and tree shaded campsite all with great Mountain view, each sites have their own water en power point (10 amp). In our ablution block you find the showers, toilets and washbasins and the communal kitchen. We have mobile braai stands available. Each site is for 4 adults ore 2 adults 3 children. We recommend tents and small caravans only (theres a 20 min dirt road to the resort).
Wellvale Resort offers a huge activity range as well on the resort as outside the resort. Organized or self drive.
- Sky trail
- Walking trails
- Mountain biking
- Micro light flights
- Bird watching (telescope and books available)
If a deposit is not paid within 48 hours the booking will be automatically canceled.
- If cancelled more than 30 days before arrival a 10% administration fee of all booked nights will be charged to cover bank / credit card fees.
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival 25% of all nights will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival 50% of all nights will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 7 days before arrival, early checkouts or in case of no show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- On receipt of a written instruction, including bank details from the customer to cancel the reservation, Wellvale resort will refund the applicable amount, within 30 days. Wellvale resort levies a 10% administration fee on the total booking amount for any refunds processed if the reservation is cancelled more than 30 days before arrival. Should refunds to an International bank account be required, an additional R200.- charge will be levied.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Hiking / Walking Trails
Wellvale Resort is a Holiday Resort in KwaDuKuza (Stanger) KwaZulu-Natal South Africa