Book your stay at Waves of Mercy and get easy access to the beach. Located in breathtaking Trafalgar. Here is your ultimate beach staycation.
With 6 luxurious rooms to choose from and the most beautiful sea view, this is definitely the place to relax.
Please note: An extra cost of R500 per day will be charged for the use of the jacuzzi.
Facilities on site:
- Swimming pool
- Braai area
- Access to the beach
- Games room with Pool table
- Communal Kitchen
Trafalgar is a seaside resort village in Ugu District Municipality in the KwaZulu-Natal province of South Africa. Trafalgar is on the north bank of the Mpenjati river which enters the Indian Ocean at the Mpenjati Nature Reserve. Just north of Port Edward is the idyllic Trafalgar Beach. It remains quiet, tranquil and absolutely stunning to see.
- The South Coast of KwaZulu Natal has several nature reserves with dense forest and magnificent mountains for the avid hiker to explore.
- Perched on the border of the Impanyati Nature Reserve, the Marina Beach has been dubbed the “Honolulu of the South Coast”, thanks to its subtropical vegetation.
- Leisure Beach on the South Coast of KwaZulu Natal is found between Trafalgar and Palm Beaches and is a wonderful spot to sunbathe.
- Set in idyllic surroundings on the banks of the Umkobi lagoon, Trattoria La Terrazza commands views of beauty and tranquility in all directions. Nicci and Massimo Negra’s relaxing venue offers al fresco dining on the veranda or shady terrazzo, or elegant dining in it’s charming interior.
- Mac Bananas is a fun venue for the entire family, situated within the idyllic surrounds of a banana farm. This is a farms stall with a difference as it includes so much more to see and do than the traditional farm goods. Of course, preserves, fresh produce and sweet treats are all part of the experience too, but Mac Bananas also boasts a wine cellar, art gallery and nursery. For the young ones, there is an animal farm, mini golf course, quad biking facilities, and a playground, which means that parents can relax and enjoy the surrounds while the children are occupied. The Banana Café produces a range of delicious dishes, including its famous giant pancakes (with sweet or savoury fillings).
- If you are looking for a fun day out for the family then look no further. MacButterflies has it all! Situated in a beautiful valley surrounded by numerous different Butterflies and an abundance of indigenous flora, there isn’t a more beautiful place to visit. Take a tour around the Butterfly dome and view some incredibly stunning species. Stroll along the path, over bridges, past the waterfall and embrace the beauty around you. There is a breeding facility onsite a nursery and an educational centre. Popular amongst tourists, MacButterflies offers a touch and feel experience to those who book in advance. The staff are friendly and are happy to provide you with information about all the fascinating things you will see while here.
- Home to more than 200 adult nile crocodiles and numerous juveniles of all sizes, tourists visiting Riverbend Crocodile Farm in Southbroom are able to view the crocodiles in their natural habitat. Beautifully landscaped breeding enclosures are not only home to crocodiles but to numerous bird species as well. An education centre provides visitors with information related to crocodile biology, and a comprehensive audio visual presentation in English, Afrikaans, German and Zulu runs continuously. This presentation also covers the life cycle of crocodiles and snakes and also details the day-to-day activities of the Farm. Crocodiles are fed weekly on Sundays at 15h00 and on certain advertised Wednesdays in summer.
- Fancy something completely different? Somewhere where everytime you come in, you are swept away by the fantastic delights, very unique setting as well as the varied and exciting entertainment program? Well then come to the Burlesque Cafe!! A secret garden tucked away in the Ramsgate Antique Village serving gourmet delights, vintage tea’s from far away lands and excellent La Vazza Coffees…You can expect a Bohemian Bistro vibe with excellent music, quirky surrounds and fresh delectable food.
- Established in 1957, this historical KwaZulu Natal South Coast landmark is nestled in tranquil sub-tropical vegetation on the edge of the Ramsgate Lagoon. We believe that food should be fresh, wholesome, nourishing, as well as delicious. Great care is taken in the preparation of your food; this includes the use of whole foods and quality ingredients in our recipes. To make your food just that bit more special, we try to use organically grown vegetables and salad produce whenever possible, avoiding foods that contain additives, preservatives and colourants. We also serve a popular range of Stellar Organic wines, a Fairtrade producer. A visit to The Waffle House is a unique experience. Not only can you enjoy our waffles, you can also enjoy browsing for art, pottery, crafts and curios at the Gaze Gallery or in the Basket Shop. We welcome families and there is a well-equipped play area where children can play. Then finish your visit with a leisurely a walk across the quaint wooden bridge to the beautiful Ramsgate beach for a swim or a laze on the sand.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
* Cardholder & ID/Passport must be present at check-in.
* Credit card used for the online payment must be present at check-in.
* No parties.
* No animals.
Children aged between 0 and 3 stay free. Children aged between 4 and 18 pay 100% of the sharing rate