Vredelust B&B is a charming retreat in the beautiful village of Villiersdorp. Villiersdorp is situated 96 km from Cape Town and only 30 km from Franschhoek.
Vredelust B&B is within walking distance from the centre of the town.
Accommodation at Vredelust B&B:
Accommodation offered comprises three en-suite double bedrooms and four quaint self catering units. All rooms have DSTV, tea and coffee making facilities. Safe secure parking with electronic gate. Braai/ barbecue facilities available.
The four self catering units all comprise a open plan double bedroom with a fully equipped kitchenette. Extra beds are available for a child sharing with parents.
Breakfast is served on request in our dining room adjoining a sitting room where guests can also relax.
Please note - no pets are allowed and no smoking permitted indoors.
What to see and do in Villiersdorp
* Theewaterskloof boat cruises (group bookings only)
* Massage and reflexology (in-house by appointment)
* Dale Elliot Painting workshops
* Beauty and Hair Salons nearby (book in advance)
* Various excellent Restaurants in easy walking distance:
- Laventelbos Restaurant
- Die Ou Meul
* Visit Art Galleries
* Akkedis Art Route
* Tractor Museum at Kelkiewyn Restaurant
* Theewaterskloof Golf Club - 9 hole course
* Nature Reserve
* Theewaterskloof Yacht Club - Sailing, Waterskiing
* Wine Tasting
less than 7 days prior to arrival then deposit not refundable.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Communal Satellite TV
Vredelust B&B is a Self-Catering and Bed and Breakfast in Villiersdorp Western Cape South Africa