The Village Green has five spacious guest suites – all with en-suite bathrooms and with their own access to the garden and pool area.
Situated in the heart of the leafy village suburb of Parkview, Johannesburg, we at the Village Green Guest House like to welcome our visitors to top quality accommodation, great breakfasts and the many facilities that make our guests truly comfortable and all this in a private, secure and peaceful setting.
The Village Green is, literally, part of the Parkview Village with a great selection of shops, restaurants, cafes, the library and post office - all just across the road. What’s more Zoo Lake Park and Zoological Gardens are only a short stroll away.
- An 11 meter swimming pool
- Safe, off-street parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi facilities
- A secure, relaxing environment
- Airport transfers can be arranged
- A choice of breakfasts to set-up your day
- A free DVD hire voucher (from a shop in Parkview)
- Golf - at Parkview Golf Club (subject to availability)
- A garden where you can just “chill” or make new friends
- Personal copy of Quick News and Quick Sport - daily
The Village Green has 5 spacious, well appointed guest suites, all of which have:
- Gowns and slippers
- En-suite bathrooms, with showers
- Complementary Wi-Fi access throughout
- Satellite TV – full range of channels
- DVD player (with complimentary DVD rental voucher)
- Complimentary refreshments in mini-fridge
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Private access to the garden/pool area
- Extra length beds – dressed with pure cotton linen
- 2 suites can accommodate up to 2 additional guests
Village Green Guest House Activities:
- Further afield
Kruger National Park (+- 6 hrs), Drakensburg (+- 4 hrs), Waterberg (+- 2 1/2 hrs)
Apartheid Museum, Constitutional Hill, Jhb Planetarium, Newtown,
Jhb Civic Centre, Cradle of Mankind.
Johannesburg CBD ( 10 mins), Sandton (15 mins), Randburg (15 mins),
Midrand (20 mins), Woodmead (20 mins), Soweto (40 mins), Pretoria (50 mins).
- Pleasure & Entertainment
(Shopping/Dining/Theatre etc) – Parkview, Zoo Lake Park, Jhb Zoo, Rosebank, Melrose Arch, Greenside, Melville, Sandton, Mandela Square, Gold Reef City, Monte Casino and more.
World class facilities for:
- Soccer ( 3 World Cup stadiums within 25kms, 3 more within 150kms)
- Rugby - Ellis Park ( + Loftus Versveld in Pretoria)
- Cricket – Wanderers (+ centurion in Pretoria)
- Golf – Parkview Golf Club + over 20 more world-clas courses within 50kms
- Athletics – Jhb Stadium
Click to display the map
Village Green Guest House Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Staff were friendly and very helpful. Comfortable beds and good breakfasts, but some small maintenance needed in the rooms.
Rating: Reviewed by Margaret Holdsworth over a year ago