The ambience of Villa Vista reflects style & opulence as well as attention to detail. Villa Vista welcomes your wondering spirit and invites your indulgence in a symphony of sights, sounds and smells.
You will enjoy the brilliant views of the Indian Ocean, unspoilt beaches, Kowie River mouth and Royal Alfred Marina. It is your friendly haven in Port Alfred where you can arrive as a guest and depart as a good friend.
Port Alfred is midway between Port Elizabeth and East London. It is a unique tourist attraction, where you can discover a sense of place and time - the gateway to SA's luxury, malaria-free private game parks, historical sites such as British Settler monuments and relics of Xhosa Chiefs.
With it's blissful, temperate climate you can revitalise in tranquil surroundings all year round. Furthermore, it is ideal for conferences, workshops, "Bosberaad" and team building.
For a dining out experience visit Butlers Riverside Restaurant on the banks of the Kowie River.
Villa Vista is privately owned & managed and is in operation since 2001. The success of the guest house lies in 20 years experience in the hospitality industry and the total staff commitment to ensure the well-being of our guests and to exceed their expectations.
Five spacious,comfortable bedrooms tastefully decorated with private entrances off balcony to create a tranquil atmosphere.
1. The Orchid Room with its outside shower and king size bath
2. The Nautical Room with its double shower.
3. The Botanical Room with shower & bath - twin bedded room
4. The Shell Room: Double Bed
The rooms are all fitted with DSTV, fridges, tea trolley and each has a private entrance and deck.
5. The Coral Room: 2 Twin beds that lead on to private patio.
For our guests conveneince we have a Living Room where they can read, write, listen to music and enjoy thr magnificent views.
Villa Vista Manor House Activities:
* Game Viewing - day visits to malaria-free private game parks to view the "big five" and many other game species within easy driving distance.
Pumba Game Reserve, Addo Elephant Park, Scotia, Kariega, and Shamwari.
* Birding, Hiking, Horseriding.
* Deepsea fishing, Angling, Surfing, Scuba Diving and Snorkeling, River & Canal Cruises.
* Royal Port Alfred 18 hole golf course. Fish River Sun 18 hole champion course designed by Gary Player.
* Tennis, Squash, Bowls
Click to display the map