Nestled in a protected green gully, this riviera-style villa, Villa Palma
, is the perfect home away from home for those who require ultimate privacy and space. The highlight of this property is the marvelously lush garden and superbly large pool, providing large groups and families a playground to explore and unwind.
The villa consists of 3 floors whereby the middle floor connects all of the main living areas. There are two spacious television lounges, one a formal and cosy area with a wood-burning fireplace, the other suitable for entertaining and unwinding. A fully equipped kitchen with separate scullery flows onto the dining room with an exotic fish tank overlooking the lounge. The terrace is spacious and has ample outdoor seating and sofas - the best spot for brunch or al fresco dining.
Three Bedrooms on the top floor lead onto sun filled terraces with views stretching from Lions Head across Camps Bay to the Twelve Apostles. The fourth en suite bedroom is located on the ground floor and opens up onto the palmy pool area. This exquisite villa is just an 800 m walk to the Camps Bay beaches and promenade.
Accommodation at Villa Palma:
- 3 Bedrooms on the Upper Level and 1 Bedroom on the Lower Level
- 3 Full Bathrooms and 1 Guest Bathroom
- Formal Lounge with large flat screen television and fireplace
- Entertainment Lounge with large flat screen television and pool table
- Bright open plan kitchen and dining table with fish tank feature
- Colossal heated swimming pool surrounded with sun loungers
- Outdoor raised terrace with 6-seater table and shaded pergola
- Air conditioning in 3 bedrooms and the entertainment room
- Gas braai on the outdoor patio
- Secure parking on the premises
- Electric fencing surrounding the property
- Armed Response and alarm system
- Underfloor heating
- Uncapped Wifi and DSTV/Cable television
- DVD player, Surround sound / HiFi system
- Myciti Bus Stop 1 block away
- On-site domestic and gardener (6 days a week except for public holidays)