Villa Grande is a warm hearted Tuscan-style villa situated in the heart of historic Stellenbosch.
At the end of a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, you`ll find the cool, shuttered facade of Villa Grande.
This elegant renovated 1920`s villa offers a serene retreat within easy walking distance of the diverse attractions this vibrant university town has to offer.
Light lunches and dinners can be arranged on request and feature creative cuisine that is a visual feast, as pleasing to the eye as to the palate.
And if you feel like dining out, there are many excellent restaurants in the vicinity.
* 10 luxury en-suite rooms
* Telephone, Modem connection and TV with M-net in each
* Ceiling fans, Hairdryers and alarm clock
* Internet, E-mail and fax facilities
* Room service
* In-house laundry service
* Planning of tours and itineraries (golf / wine
estates / whales)
* Airport transfers / Car Hire arranged
* We speak English, German, French, Dutch & Afrikaans
* Quietly but centrally located - you can walk to
An eclectic decor style lends individual character to each of the 10 en-suite bedrooms, one of which is a luxurious African inspired room with it's own fireplace and jacuzzi bath.
Villa Grande Activities:
There's a lot to see and do, including hiking, horse riding and mountain biking, and there are several world-class golf courses in the area.
And of course the famous wine farms of the Western Cape!
Click to display the map