Wake up to the sound of the Crocodile River flowing by and the Fish Eagle soaring high above calling his mate. Peek out your window and see a herd of elephants from the neighbouring Kruger National Park amble past.
The Mozambique coastline and Swaziland are only one hours drive away and with the Crocodile Bridge entrance to the Kruger National Park only 12 km's away, Villa-Candilabra is perfectly situated to accommodate you for an extended stay.
The 5 en-suite air conditioned double bedrooms are luxurious and stylish.
A comfortable lounge and dining room where breakfast is served, overlooks the Crocodile river and National Park. Take-away baskets and evening meals can be arranged upon request.
On reservation, please inform us of any special dietary requiremnts you may have so that we can accommodate you in this regard.
Not only is Villa Candilabra a stunning getaway, but is perfect for a private wedding and honeymoon.
As your hosts, we will make arrangements for your aiport transfer/s, local tours and car hire at very competitive rates.Services
* Airport Transfers to / from Nelspruit
* Dinner and packed meals on request
* Laundry Service
* Plug point for mobile/trailer freezer
* Car Hire
* Game Drives (incl night drives)
* Golf Packages
* Corporate Functions Facilities
* Bar & Cocktail lounge
* Braai / BBQ facilities
* Internet and Telephone facilities
* Welcome package
Villa Candilabra Activities:
* Kruger National Park
* Game Drives (including night drives)
* Golf: Komatipoort, Leopards Creek, & Skukuza
* Tiger Fishing
* Swaziland: Cultural Village and Ngwenya Glass factory
* Nelspruit: Shopping at the Mall with Casino on premises
* Sudwala Caves
* The Blyde System
* Bush Walks
Click to display the map