Surfari Accommodation & Venue is situated on the road down to the famous Victoria Bay Beach near George in the Garden Route area.
Situated in a coastal forest, walking distance from beach, it is an unique experience which will appeal to the adventurous traveler, nature lover and surfer as well as families. From here you can discover the whole Garden Route area up to Oudtshoorn in the Klein Karoo.
We provide the following Surf Camps & Surfaris. Please ensure to book well in advance for these services so we can arrange everything.
Surfari Surf Guide:
- Offers half to 1 day surf trips of the Garden Route, catering for the beginner right through to the advanced surfer.
- There are two different trips available, The Beginners Surf Adventure and The Guided Surfing Safari.
The beginner Surf adventure:
- Includes surf lessons and surf hire, is a great way to get started.
- The small class size waves and uncrowded locations, means more personal attention and guarantees you`ll be ripping in one day.
Learn to surf trip includes:
- Surf lessons.
- Surfboard and wetsuit.
- Surf instructor.
- Transportation to most suitable waves.
- Half- or full day trip.
- A very fun time.
The guided surfing safari:
- Caters for the advanced and intermediate surfer.
- Your surf guide uses his local knowledge to find you the best waves in the Garden Route on the day.
- Don`t just surf with everyone else when with a bit of travel up the road, it could be uncrowded and pumping.
The guided safari trip includes:
- Surfari`s Guide local knowledge.
- Surfboard and wetsuit if required.
- Transport to spots in and around Mossel Bay or Buffalo Bay on half day trips and spots in and around Still Bay or world renowned Jeffreys Bay on full day trips.
- Possibly the best waves of your life.
Adventures in the area:
- One of the best surfing beaches in South Africa
- Coastal forest, hiking, canoeing, paragliding, sailing, water skiing, cycling
- Golfing, fishing, bird watching
- Shark cage diving and whale watching
- Game viewing, see the Big 5
- Visit and participate in all the activities on offer in the towns and beaches of the Garden Route
Accommodation at Surfari accommodation & Venue :
- Self Catering Units
- Backpacker & Guesthouse Accommodation
- Communal Lounge
- Kitchenette for Self Catering
- Lounge with DSTV
- Family Friendly
- BBQ Facilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Self-Catering Kitchen
- Airport and Bus Pick Up
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis
Deposits for accommodation are non-refundable, unless you can produce a doctors of death certificate. Should we be able to let the rooms for the same period at the same rate in case of cancellation, deposits will be refunded less an administration fee of 20 % on the total booking.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Pets only by Arrangement
Airport Shuttle Service
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV