Upington Accommodation Affair - 29 On Borchard offers bed and breakfast to tourists, businessmen and single persons who travel via Upington to Cape Town, Gauteng, Namibia and the Trans Frontier Kalagadi Game Reserve. The guest house is ideally located nearby to Upington’s international airport, Central Business Domain and top restaurants.
This single guest unit is decorated in a stylish manner and leads out to a private patio where guests can enjoy a glass of wine. The bedroom is furnished with a double-size bed, quality linen, working station, air con, electronic safe, plasma - television and kitchenette. The en suite bathroom feature a bath, shower, basin and toilet as well as a hair dryer, soft towels and complementary bathroom amenities to make your stay unforgettable.
Breakfast is optional and served in the cosy dining room or on request on the patio.
The premise offers free WIFI, a complete laundry facility, private barbeque area as well as secure under covered parking for the larger vehicle with caravan.
The Upington region offers various sights and activities for the wine -, food – and nature lover, the art and culture enthusiast, those who want to meet our locals, travelling families, the travelling businessmen, academics and keen history buffs.
Fine food, Great wine and brandy, beautiful landscapes and scenaries all along the Orange River,historic monuments and graves, local artists and to mention but a few. Whether it’s getting back in touch with nature or indulging in cuisine, you’ll find more than enough to love about Upington.
- 50% Deposit is required to secure your booking, the remaining balance is due no longer than 30 days prior to arrival.
- 100% within 48 hours prior to your arrival, required for 1 night stay.
Kindly note that check-in commences at 2 pm on your date of arrival unless communicated otherwise. We will hold your un-guaranteed reservation until 4 pm on that day following which we may release your reservation and resell the room.
No Pets Allowed.
No Smoking Allowed.
- Augrabies waterfalls National Park
- Trans Frontier Kalagadi Game Reserve.
- ORC wine Cellars.
The region has cold winters and extremely hot summers.
Malaria free area.
- Bird watching
- River cruise
- Park run
- Wine tasting
- Forfeit 100 % of Total if guest cancels 7 days before arrival.
- Forfeit 100 % of Deposit if guest cancels 14 days before arrival.
- Forfeit 50 % of Deposit if guest cancels 21 days before arrival.
- Forfeit 25 % of Deposit if guest cancels 30 days before arrival.
- Children of all ages are allowed.
- Children 3 and under stay for free when using an available crib.
- Extra beds - Children from 4 to 11 years old pays extra per night when using an available extra bed.