- Once you leave the airport take a left turn at the sign that says SOMERSET WEST.
- Travel for approximately 32 kilometers on a highway and you then take the off ramp which says - number 43 - Helderberg/Boulevard Ave.
- (It is about 5 kilometers after an ENGEN petrol garage.) At the top of the off ramp there is a traffic light and you turn left at this traffic light.
- One kilometer later (travelling straight) you get another traffic light - turn right at this traffic light - into Main Road.
- Travel 1,5 kilometers (travelling straight) and Two Oaks B&B is on the left hand side of the road just after a BP garage.
-The signage for the B&B is very clear. The physical address is 212 Main Road.
Cape Town enjoys a mild climate. It has a Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and cold, wet winters. There can be high winds at times, and the heat may be tempered by sea breezes.