The Tudor Hotel is much more than just a place to stay its an experience!Situated right in the heart of the city on the historic Greenmarket Square, it is the oldest hotel in Cape Town.
Of course were proud of our heritage, and while old adds atmosphere, it does not mean old-fashioned.
When it comes to creature comforts, the recently refurbished Tudor Hotel is second to none. This combination of contemporary finishes and the historic face of the city makes for a stylish and refreshing hotel experience at very affordable rates.
Each room has been furnished in its own unique style. All our rooms are en-suite, have colour television,
tea & coffee making facilities and for your comfort the rooms are equipped with air-conditioned units.
If youre interested in taking day trips, cruises or brief organised excursions, our Reception staff will gladly make arrangements for you. For those who prefer to make their own way, we have secure undercover parking available just a block away from the hotel and secure safety deposit boxes at Reception.
If you do decide to stay in and put your feet up, you are welcome to relax in our lounge and page through our selection of daily newspapers.
And when it comes to sheer indulgence, our full buffet breakfast is not to be missed.
Facilities at Tudor Hotel
- Twenty six spacious rooms - all en-suite with bath or shower;
- Telephones, colour television and clock-radios in all rooms;
- Tea and coffee making facilities available in all rooms.
- Rooms with air-conditioning or ceiling fans;
- Laundry service;
- Lift to all floors;
- Guest internet access;
- Rates include a delicious buffet breakfast;
- Secure, undercover parking available at R95 per day.
- The famous Greenmarket Square with its stalls of curios and African art and numerous bistros and restaurants, is right outside our door;
- We will gladly assist with tourist information, tours, car rental, etc;
- Taxis on our doorstep will safely take you to any of the many scenic locations and attractions
Cape Town has to offer.