A quiet country hotel set in tranquil surroundings conveniently located just off the N2 in the small town of Mtunzini, Zululand.
Tradewinds Country Inn offers:
- Convenient location equi-distant to Durban, Hluhluwe, Mkuze and St. Lucia
- Comfortable en-suite bedrooms offering accommodation for up to 45 guests
- Quiet, country restaurant offering scrumptious breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Tranquil outdoor terrace area and ladies bar providing a relaxing atmosphere for sundowners or a few drinks with friends beside the pool
- Conference venues providing flexible, stress free, productive seminars for up to 120 delegates
- Wide open spaces and grass perks for team building activities
- Versatile, fully air-conditioned function hall, which can seat up to 120 guests
- Quaint outdoor country wedding setting with a function venue seating up to 120 guests
- Romantic honeymoon suite consisting of exquisite furnishings set in a quiet country garden
- Efficient friendly staff who pride themselves on personal service
Set in tranquil and beautiful surroundings, the main building houses nine double en-suite rooms, each with their own furnishings and character.
In addition to this our garden rooms maintain this unique feature, offering homely comforts in a relaxing, private atmosphere. Our recently added rooms boast the added benefit of being situated right beside our sparkling swimming pool.
The “Honeymoon Suite” set in the quiet country garden consists of exquisite furnishings, queen size bed, large bathroom, and can best be described as the perfect end to a perfect day.
Room facilities include:
En-suite bathrooms, Tea and coffee making facilities, Guest amenities, Linen and towels, DSTV, Air-Conditioners, Ceiling fans, Laundry service, Hairdryers on request, Limited room service Dining
The a-la-carte restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can experience the ambiance of the private dining room
or Traditional Tides Inn à la carte restaurant.
Weather permitting the Terrace is a pleasant alternative. Guests can enjoy cocktails or a sun downer in the Mahogany Reef ladies bar.
Conference & Functions
“The Palm Grove” conference and function centre can seat up to 120 delegates/guests in air-conditioned comfort, but can also facilitate more intimate occasions or management meetings.
The country gardens and open grass perks create an ideal setting for quiet, productive, stress free seminars and team building activities.
Tradewinds offers couples an opportunity to begin their marriage in harmonious bliss with romantic weddings on our terrace or in our function hall.
Each room is en-suite with either 2 Single beds or 1 Double bed.
All rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, Guest amenities, Linen and towels, DSTV, Air-Conditioners, Ceiling fans and Laundry service.
Tradewinds Country Inn Activities:
Activities/Things to do in the Area
1. Amatikulu Nature Reserve
2. Bird watching
3. Take a adventure to the river on board Bob's Barge
5. Horse Riding
6. Prawn Shack experience
7. Show your golfing skills
8. Take a Hike
10. Eshowe Dlinza Forest Aerial Boardwalk
11. Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve
12. Traditional Zulu Ceremonies (Sat/Sun)
14. Microlight Flights
15. Reptile City
16. Thula Thula Private Game Reserve
17. Enseleni Game Reserve
Tradewinds Country Inn Map:
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
This ideal family holiday spot offers 20 km of unspoilt beaches, a beautiful lagoon and a variety of activities.
per unit, Max: 2
Located in Mtunzini, one of the most beautiful villages on the North Coast.
Tree Top Cottages offer a private & spacious 3 bedroom cottage, sleeping 8 and a luxury en-suite cabin, sleeping 2. Both cottages have sundecks, thatsh barbeque facilities,pool and DStv.