Tonnelkop Self Catering Accommodation is set in the splendour of the Klein Karoo on South Africa`s Garden Route between Oudtshoorn and De Rust.
Tonnelkop is situated on the N12 national highway (no dust roads) in a rural setting about 6 kms from De Rust and 29 kms from Oudtshoorn close to a number of tourist and natural attractions.
Tonnelkop offers the visitor:
A swimming pool - fenced for privacy and security and lapa
Playground with trampoline, swings, slide and see-saw.
Security, safe parking and electrified fence around property - floodlit all night
Unit 1 (`Rooikoppe`) is a one-bedroom accommodation unit with king size bed (Air conditioned). Separate kitchen / Separate shower & toilet. No formal lounge / TV (M-Net) - sleeps 2 persons.
Unit 2 (`Lappieskombers`) - one bedroom with a double bed and a bunk bed. Separate kitchen / shower & toilet and lounge. TV (M-Net). Sleeps 4 persons.
Unit 3 (`Die Winkel`) - two interleading bedrooms, one with double bed and airconditioning , the other with three single beds and fan (rooms divided by panel). Separate kitchen, shower and toilet. TV (M-Net) in lounge. Sleeps 5 persons.
Unit 4 (`Pure Plaas`) - two bedrooms, one with double bed and air conditioning, one with two single beds and fan (rooms divided by walls). Kitchen / lounge combination plus toilet and shower - sleeps 4 persons.
Pets welcome - there is a safe, fenced-in area around the house and parking area.
NEW: Tonnelkop tented camping facilities
Safe, fenced-in acccommodation, suitable for tented camping (unfortunately not for caravans). Barbeque facilities available. Kitchen with washing-up facilities. Each camping spot has an electrical access point. Ablution block with toilets, showers and basins.
- Separate shower and toilet for each unit.
- Separate kitchen equipped with Stove & Oven, Microwave, Freezer, Fridge
- Braai facilities
- Toaster, cutlery and crockery and washing up facilities
- Ice and cold water bottles
- Linen and towels supplied for all units
- M-NET Television channel available
- All units have heaters, fans and television
- All units have air-conditioning
- Security and safe parking
- Free playground with trampoline, swings, see-saw and slide
- Close to a number of tourist and natural attractions:
- Cango Caves
- Local wine tasting
- Swartberg Pass
- Ostrich Show Farms
- Wilgewandel (Kameelplaas)
- Cango Wildlife Ranch (Krokodilplaas)
Cancellation cancellation fees received within 30days or the reserved date of arrival will be charged as follows:
CANCELLATION PERIOD :
0-15 nights : 100% of deposit requested
16-30 nights : 50% of deposit requested
more than 30 nights : 25% of deposit requested
Follow the N12 from Oudtshoorn towards Beaufort West.
Situated 29km from Oudtshoorn and 6km before The Rust.( no dust roads )