To The Beach
- A fabulous 50 year old property, with many beautiful original features such as the authentic spiral staircase, original beams and wooden floors.
There is a lovely large and secure child friendly garden. The upstairs balcony offers views of the Lagoon and an inviting al fresco style entertainment area.
The property has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard and is furnished in a fresh, light holiday feel. Only a five minute walk to the lagoon and restaurants, pubs and coffee shops in the popular Breë Street, in midtown.
Come and enjoy wonderful memories in this beautiful “Old World Gem”.
Facilities and Services:
- Bring own beach towels
- 2 lounges with televisions
- Downstairs outdoor braai
- Upstairs outdoor braai with magnificent view
- Dishwasher, Washing machine
- Off street parking available for 3 vehicles
Accommodation at To The Beach:
Three bedrooms with an optional extra double bed in the television room, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a cosy and very sociable open plan, dining room and lounge.
- Room 1: 1 x Queen bed
- Room 2: 1 x Queen bed
- Room 3: 1 x Bunk bed
- Family Room: 1 x Double bed
- No pets
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- No loud noises after 10 pm
- To avoid additional cleaning fees, please leave property in the same condition as it was found.
As all our properties are residential homes we appreciate your respect to the property as well as the neighbours therefore we do not permit loud parties or disruption to the neighbourhood or the home in any way.