The Upper Deck Muizenberg Sunrise Beach
- This apartment is about 1.5 km from the recently redeveloped main beachfront featuring a buzzing array of surf schools and shops, excellent restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, children`s playgrounds, outdoor gym, mini-golf, public swimming pool, museums and many other interesting attractions.
Sunrise Beach is less than 400 m away and the water slides and mini golf less than 1 km down the road. Muizenberg main beach and Surfer`s Corner, the learn to surf
mecca of Cape Town is less than 1,5 km away.
Accommodation at The Upper Deck Muizenberg Sunrise Beach:
Offering great value for families, this 3-bedroom apartment offers a flat-screen television, a dining area and balcony with garden and mountain views. The fully-equipped kitchen is equipped with an oven, microwave, toaster and kettle.
Guests have access to a jogging track, swimming pool and BBQ facilities, and free parking is available on site.
The Upper Deck Muizenberg Sunrise Beach Activities:
Popular tourist attractions along the False Bay coastline, include:
- Surfer`s Corner at Muizenberg Beach, voted as one of the World’s Best Surf Towns in a recent National Geographic survey [1,5 km]
- Seaside boardwalk to Muizenberg [1,5 km]
- St James beach with tidal pool [3 km]
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
- the Constantia Wine Route, with the oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
- world-renowned Chapman`s Peak Drive
- land based whale watching and whale spotting boat trips (Aug - Nov)
- Boulder`s Beach, with its African Penguin colony
- historic Simon`s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
- Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- historic sites and museums galore
- exceptionally warm and friendly locals
Click to display the map