The Sweetest Spot
is a comfortable and spacious home situated in St Lucia, a world heritage site (iSimangaliso Wetlands Park). The house is within walking distance of all the shops, restaurants and tour operators.
The house is serviced on a daily basis. Linen is provided. Please bring your own towels.
There are four bedrooms each with king size beds for couples which can also be configured to accommodate singles as well as a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, private pool and lapa. The large thatched lapa next to the pool is the ideal place to relax and braai (barbeque).
Come stay in style. Minimum stays may be required over certain periods.
Facilities at The Sweetest Spot
- air conditioner (some units)
- big game (less than 30 km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5 km)
- boat trips (less than 5 km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5 km)
- fishing (less than 3 km)
- game drives (less than 30 km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake (less than 5 km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2 km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- reptile park (less than 20 km)
- restaurant (less than 5 km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10 km)
Accommodation at The Sweetest Spot:
Our four bedrooms can be configured to accommodate couples and singles. They are all air conditioned for those warm nights. Two bedrooms are en-suite and open to the pool. Our home sleeps eight people.
The Sweetest Spot Activities:
- Arts and Crafts: Zulu's are great crafter's and famous for colourful beadwork, clay pots, baskets and mats.
- Beaches:St Lucia (1 km) and Cape Vidal (29 km). Big 5 Safari - Umfolozi Hluhluwe Game Reserve an hour's drive away where many animals can be seen including the "Big Five" (57 km).
- Boat Cruises
- Deep-Sea Fishing Trips
- Golf: Monzi Golf Course- 9 holes / 16 km from St Lucia
- Ski Boat Club
Click to display the map
The Sweetest Spot Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 2
We enjoyed our stay the place is lovely I am definitely going to visit the place again.
Rating: Reviewed by Sandile Mthembu over a year ago
The 'Sweetest Spot' was surely sweet. It had everything you would need when on holiday. It was beautiful and well maintained. We had a great time. Thanking you for a good experience. Will definitely recommend it to family and friends.
Rating: Reviewed by Rekha Mahadev over a year ago