A charming, thatched Gentleman’s Residence dating back to 1932, situated in Milnerton, a quiet coastal suburb of Cape Town.
John and Linda Knox own the property,which has been run successfully as a guest house for eight years.
A delicious country breakfast is served every morning in a large sunny lounge overlooking extensive gardens with uninterrupted views of Table Mountain, Lions Head, the Milnerton Lagoon and 18 hole Milnerton Golf Course.
The Sanctuary is ideally positioned to cater for both holiday makers and business travellers. It is centrally located near the main road to the West Coast, and 10 minutes by car from Cape Town city centre and the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and 20 minutes by motorway to Cape Town International Airport.
It is a short walking distance to a beautiful sandy beach, shopping centre, the Milnerton Golf Course and the bird sanctuary.
- Six attractive thatched en-suite guest rooms are situated in their own grounds away from the main house.
- Each room has private facilities, a sitting area, television, coffee and tea making facilities.
- All rooms have independant access to the garden, parking facilities, swimming pool and large comfortable lounge and bar.
Hairdryer, Radio, Fan, Tea and Coffee, TV, Heater, Bed Linen supplied, Towels and Toiletries. MNET and DSTV (on limited access).
* 20 minutes from the Airport
* Car hire arranged for guests
* 15 minutes to Ratanga Junction
* 10 minutes to Cape Town city centre
* Walking distance to Milnerton Beach
* Within easy reach to over 30 golf courses
* Short drive to Sunset Beach and Dolphin Beach
* 10 minutes from Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
* 5 minutes walking distance to Milnerton Golf course
Click to display the map